Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2022, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Patriam has never had blue veins.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dobbs doesn't ban abortion if it goes Alito's way. It allows states to ban abortion!

Mine won't yours will haha.
Doesn’t affect me, but worth pointing out how one side views one thing as authoritarian but doesn’t view banning abortion in a state with 5 million democratic voters isn’t authoritarian

/shrug
Old 06-23-2022, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would absolutely tax the shit out of unhealthy foods. Guess that makes me authoritarian

As for Blake being righteous, that’s for God to decide. The fact that you guys think that’s a judgment you’re entitled to make make you dangerous lunatics. You’re very close to being Muslim though you’d never admit it
I think maybe the fact that you think thats what I think indicates that you are the lunatic my friend. Welcome to the club.

And yes taxes are authoritarian, especially controlling who buys what form which corporation with them.

I would allow tax write offs for healthy food purchases. But that would be cRaZY to incentivize people to an authoritarian.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zoroasted?

my skin is too pale
Bosnians my friend
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As for the Fourth of July, that’s debatable buddy. I don’t agree that you have a right to claim small government and then ban abortion + harass people on these boards daily for being trans.
Abortion isn't being banned, stupid

and lol at claiming trans are being harassed cuz folks aren't down with them swingin their taint in the faces of 5 year olds wearing female dark elf leather pants
Old 06-23-2022, 01:55 AM
Banned

No doubts about it I'm probably the most authoritarian person here. Definitely not ashamed of it either
Old 06-23-2022, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bosnians my friend
Marietta wouldn't care.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think maybe the fact that you think thats what I think indicates that you are the lunatic my friend. Welcome to the club.

And yes taxes are authoritarian, especially controlling who buys what form which corporation with them.
As long as Medicaid and Medicare are 52% of the US healthcare dole, id absolutely mandate people be healthier

I’ve also said end Medicare, Medicaid, and EMTALA. As long as I’m not part of your folly, I’m cool with it, but if I’m subsidizing you then I’m going to ask you at least eat a vegetable every now and then. Sue me
Old 06-23-2022, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abortion isn't being banned, stupid

and lol at claiming trans are being harassed cuz folks aren't down with them swingin their taint in the faces of 5 year olds wearing female dark elf leather pants
The said poster responds with a remark to starkind about being trans every post. Please learn to read. And yes, functionally abortion is being banned in half of the country. Call it what you like but that’s the reality
Old 06-23-2022, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

You guys are lucky Beto is the dumbest mother fucker alive. Abbott would lose this race and you’d lose your minds if he were running against someone who was competent and didn’t look like he was straight out of Hollywood
Closed Thread