Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-24-2023, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

Default Was I Just at "One of Those" Kind of Massage Places

So I was just in the mood to have a typical massage. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was just out and had some time to kill. I saw a massage place that said walk-ins welcome. The last couple of times I’d try to go to hand in stone or massage envy they were booked out for days. I figured, what the heck? While I was at the light to do the U-turn I ran a quick Google search, it had a 4.7/5 review. Seemed legit according to Google.

Upon entry:
The first thing I noticed, it was super dark inside. I chalked it up as just a “family-owned and operated thing” I wasn’t too suspicious at first because I was greeted immediately by a kind woman.

She walked me directly to a very dark room. I didn’t have to fill out any paperwork or information. She asked if it was cash or a card. I usually pay by card, but it has just been my birthday and had received some cash. So I paid cash upfront.

I noticed a sign in the room that said, “We don’t do any illegal activity” or something similar to that. My thought immediately went to, that’s a sign I would put up if I was in fact, doing something illegal lol.

I didn’t really receive too many instructions at first of when to get on the bed or under the sheets so I waited a moment until she peaked in and asked for me to go ahead and get ready. She gave me about 20 seconds to get undressed. I’ll typically get a massage in my gym shorts or drawstring shorts. When I got underneath the blanket she asked me immediately about the shorts. I went with the flow and said, yes I can take them off. She went ahead and started to take them off for me as I was laying on my stomach.

During the massage, she asked whether I wanted it “soft or hard” never referring it to a Swedish or deep tissue. I told her hard, as I wanted a deeper tissue massage.

The first thing that completely caught me off guard was she pulled my boxer briefs past my cheeks, exposing my rear end. During the back massage, she constantly ran her hands up from my neck to the bottom of my cheeks. It did feel great.

The second interesting thing that happened was she straddled on my back. I could basically feel her legs on and around my buttocks. She began popping my back, which again, was a nice surprise as I did enjoy it.

At this point, I’m trying to think if this is just a cultural difference in massage therapies.

When I flipped, I was covered with the thin sheet but she did massage the sides of my groin. She never actually touched my penis or anything but got pretty damn close.

When she was finished, she patted me and said all done. The weirdest part was she didn’t exit to allow me to change or dress. She handed me water. She motioned me to lean up and began taking the sheet and fold. I was standing in the room just in my boxers and dressed in front of her.

The verdict. I would go back if it was legit, as it did feel great and relaxing. I just don’t know if she was waiting for a specific cue from me to take it to the next level. I’m not looking for anything, I just want to know what kind of place I’m going to lol.
Old 07-24-2023, 08:23 PM
Banned

Most massages I’ve heard are naked with towel over privates. It complicates the motion having to go over sliding fabric

Most likely it was a legit place. A good rule of thumb was asking was the massage itself good? Happy ending places typically give shitty massages (just barely rubbing)
Old 07-24-2023, 08:29 PM
Banned

^
Also, Happy Ending places are typically going to have very late hours, that’s another giveaway

If you see a massage parlor open until midnight or 2am with a neon massage sign, that’s a happy ending place

Expect a shitty massage and sad hand job by an overweight 40yr old Vietnamese woman
Old 07-24-2023, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

Lol. The massage didn't feel like a deep tissue massage, but I could probably chalk that up to cultural differences or techniques. This particular place was open 7 days a week until 9:30 PM which does seem late, but not as late as you suggested.
Old 07-24-2023, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Doesn't really sound shady but hard to tell without being there. I can tell you as someone trained in popping backs, straddling you provides great leverage especially if she was much smaller. When I had ortho clinicals (only time I've done manual therapy), if I could have straddled patients to pop their backs, I would have.

I'd just chalk it up to her being comfortable with bodies. These people see body after body all day and you may have read her lack of hangups as something it wasn't.
Old 07-24-2023, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dac321 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. The massage didn't feel like a deep tissue massage, but I could probably chalk that up to cultural differences or techniques. This particular place was open 7 days a week until 9:30 PM which does seem late, but not as late as you suggested.
Nah, look for seedy part of town, late night hours. You are also more likely to get them to agree to whatever else for $$ the later in you come, as they expect anyone coming in after 10pm is looking for something sexual. If you look a lot like a cop they might still decline, as cops will go in and proposition them and bust them when they agree

I wouldn’t recommend it though, usually the girls in those are uggo’s. In the old Craigslist or Backpage massage parlor ads they would have pics of beautiful young Asian girls….yea….that’s never usually the case

Ones are hot in Vegas tho IMO
Old 07-24-2023, 08:45 PM
Banned

In my younger days I went into a Happy Ending place who’s ad I saw on Craigslist or something

All the girls were overweight and old, but you don’t know this until the girl walks into your room and by then it’s too late to decline (or at least it was for me because I’m polite)

She put lotion on me and barely rubbed at all, was the worst excuse for a massage I ever heard of. She made a handjob motion and asked and I said “no thanks” when I was really thinking “not from you”

Wasted my money there. Live and learn, I’ve done some wild stuff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2023, 08:53 PM
Sarnak

I didn't get any hand jerk motions and it wasn't in a terrible part of town. Sounds like a safe place to return without the doors being kicked open and being in the wrong place at the wrong time lol.
Old 07-24-2023, 09:09 PM
Banned

Imagine how insecure dudes who are married to\dating masseuses must be

Hey babe how was work today? Did you jerk anyone off or was it like a normal one?
Old 07-24-2023, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine how insecure dudes who are married to\dating masseuses must be

Hey babe how was work today? Did you jerk anyone off or was it like a normal one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=