Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-15-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Default A motion to implement /key

The "Classic" argument is played out. Several mechanics have been changed (for the betterment of the game) already, like maximum mobs hit by spells to prevent AE killing and swarm kiting, and Pegasus cloak (I still don't agree with this one, but whatever).

It's time to implement /key. Nobody enjoys this "classic" aspect of the game, and corpses in Sky are a hassle. I'm kindly asking the wonderful devs of p99 to implement this feature that I'm sure the original EQ devs would have implemented long before.

Also would like guild/raid tool, but I'm not picky. If we could get /key, I would be supremely happy.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 12-15-2022, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

I'd also like to see Shadows of Luclin implemented on green before Green 2.0 is dropped.

K thanks! <3
Old 12-15-2022, 03:38 PM
Banned

was the keyring really in luclin era
i forget
Old 12-15-2022, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was the keyring really in luclin era
i forget
Who cares? It's a quality of life thing, not a timeline thing. I'm sure they would have put it in at the start of the game. The only reason they put it in was because of Vex Thal, and I'm sure they would have put it in Kunark for VP but didn't think about it then.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 12-15-2022, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

But I want to make it a timeline thing. I want to play in SoL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2022, 03:47 PM
Banned

yeah lets add horses and cats on th emoon while we're at it
(lol)
Old 12-15-2022, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I want to make it a timeline thing. I want to play in SoL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm down for some beastlord action. I'll bring the chains

Old 12-15-2022, 03:49 PM
Banned

faylords action
Old 12-15-2022, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds like this idea has momentum. Green release of SoL before Green 2.0. It's what the people want.
Old 12-15-2022, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

I'll take the bazaar from Luclin, that's it.