Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

Thanks for the advice, everyone!

Honestly, I've never gotten a toon to raid ready anywhere (as far as EQ goes), so I have no idea of whether or not it would be a feasible goal for me, being that I'm prolly the rankest newb on p1999. That said, if I could get there, it would be awesome and I've loved raiding in every MMO that I've been able to get a toon to that level, but it would undoubtedly take a long time for me, because I level slowly in any MMO I play. So being that I'm only lvl 4, I am going to reroll and put 25 into CHA and 5 into STA, simply because I will prolly spend an inordinate amount of time in the middle levels, plus it will give me a bit more freedom in what I can wear.

The 5 points in STA is only meant to be a nudge, should I get to the endgame. From what I hear, 25 points in STA would only net me 50 HP @ level 60, which isn't enough incentive for me to gimp my mid levels by going very deep into it, and everyone here seems to agree that points in INT are wasted on a chanter, particularly on a race as smart as Gnomes are.

Speaking of Gnomes, Gnomes are Awesome and Cool. They have an innate bonus to swagger, and RPing a charismatic Gnome tastes like Win, because it's made with Win. Dark Elves are creepy, purple, and they smell like the inside of a crypt. Oh, and where other races can make all kinds of Junk, only Gnomes can make Stuff and Things. I'm sure DEs make excellent chanters, especially with that racial you mentioned, but once you go Gnome, you can never go home. Oh, and they're tinah, which automatically qualifies them as Magnificent Lil' Bastards.

Finally, to whoever took the name "Zasbus" before I could, I will so totally come to your house and poop in your driveway. That is all. =P