Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-27-2022, 04:56 PM
Banned

Do you want to save its life?

Duh. The answer is yes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BD9EA61F-14EC-418B-9B63-E66AF826DDEE.jpg (20.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-27-2022, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh whoops. Oh well, you know cause like, beast milk has ALWAYS conveyed immunity, i mean, your just being weird, stop talking about that OK?

Its just normal for mothers to spread immunity to their children. Like, why are you even pulling up stuff from the past?

I am just, I am.. Like I keep getting these aggro vibes bro, you ever think about touching some grass? I mean, we all bleed the same blood bro, like, we can just share blood with each other bro.

Lets just get together and support any lactacting individuals who choose to convey love towards child ownership bro. its 2022
Absolute garbage information

Supposedly the mrna vax was detected in breast milk up to two days after the shot.

Though suspiciously No detection days 3-5 after shot.

Small sample size of ONLY 11.

More study is needed and recommends fda include lactation testing; since they were skipped.

Fakenews sites lit up. Just surprised it is not Elizondo’s parroting this? But Teai does seem to get a woody posting antivax garbage.
Old 09-27-2022, 05:12 PM
Banned

The same basic scientific skepticism and logic that tells us the polio vaccine is safe is what tells us the covid vaccines are unproven and potentially not worth the risks they may carry. Hth!
Old 09-27-2022, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The same basic scientific skepticism and logic that tells us the polio vaccine is safe is what tells us the covid vaccines are unproven and potentially not worth the risks they may carry. Hth!
The downturn of Polio is perfectly associated with sanitation and plumbing given its vector.

Though, I agree with you, given all the latent and horrible issues stemming from application of widespread oral polio vaccines. Millions of people were severely damaged from Polio vaccines.

People try to spout it off as a 1/1 comparison, but that is comparing a vacuum cleaner to a lawn mower. Completely different from MRNA virus vector encapsulated in NANOLIPID PARTICLES.

SURE THATS THE SAME AS POLIO VACCINE DURRRRRRRR

Infact, Polio cases now adays almost all stem FROM the vaccine version.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9599049/
Old 09-27-2022, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
O’rly

So you feel the oral vaccine for polio is cool to give to a population that has a good size of individuals that don’t want to take the same vaccine?

Just asking. Call it my field of interest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Give me that Ben Shapiro logic you spew up. Lol
Old 09-27-2022, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Oh Teai actually does some research.

Ha the original Small Pox vaccine would blow the minds of all antivaxxers if we took that approach again; now a days [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2022, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
O’rly

So you feel the oral vaccine for polio is cool to give to a population that has a good size of individuals that don’t want to take the same vaccine?

Just asking. Call it my field of interest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Give me that Ben Shapiro logic you spew up. Lol
No, I'm saying that being skeptical of the current covid vaccines is perfectly scientific.
Old 09-27-2022, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
No, I'm saying that being skeptical of the current covid vaccines is perfectly scientific.
On April 26, 1954, the Salk polio vaccine fielded trials… One year later, on April 12, 1955, researchers announced the vaccine was safe and effective and became a standard part of childhood immunizations in America.

Vs

By March 16, 2020, this vaccine had entered the first phase of clinical trials… On December 18, 2020, 8 months later, after demonstrating 94 percent efficacy, the NIH-Moderna vaccine was authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for emergency use only.

The irony.

Thanks for proving once again Ooloo you don’t know what you are talking about and you work off only your beliefs and in fallacies.
Old 09-27-2022, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Have you ever bet on anything more than you have this vaccine botten?
Old 09-27-2022, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Woketards 20 years ago - "Corporations suck!"

Woketards today - "Take this experimental vaccine from this massive corporation you fascist pig or else!"