Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I played a cleric named Glorund Gloworm on Prexus. Was in the guild Southern Armada and then Stasis during the main part of my raiding career. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KotF was a respectable guild. If only raid guilds here were the same.

Asher
KTF was a bunch of fucks, and stasis was created just out of spite. That dragon rotation bullshit we had going on was an example of the "hold your hand" mentality. Because of dragon rotations and KTF, I get off by being a dick face to people in-game.

If nasir wasn't such a headcase, KTF would of died.

Fallen Alliance should of recruited more zerglings and they would be beating on KTF hard too.

IV was pretty damn massive for awhile, I think that was the guild that combined all the aussies and then ended up going to Stormhammer lead by Backalley right?

Quote:
Oh shit reolien thats awesome, p99 is a small eq world! we should join forces for sure
You gave me access to your guild's forums so I could read the people commenting on my application.

You sir, are the finest of gentleman ever to grace EQ.

I outed you bro, lol, lets slay dragons.

I almost got kicked out of unity. Laladar (mage) and I (rng) were duoing in BoT stealing people's nameds. We would wait for them to pop, or others to spawn them, and we would straight up pull it & charm kill with charmed elementals.

Laladar ended up getting kicked out, but since I was a ranger, most people didn't think I did shit. I pulled all of it, and the dude was MAD upset i didn't get booted too, lol.

D`etre was lulzy for awhile in velious/luclin.
Last edited by Salty; 09-11-2011 at 09:54 PM..
Old 09-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IV was pretty damn massive for awhile, I think that was the guild that combined all the aussies and then ended up going to Stormhammer lead by Backalley right?
I remember IV playing sometimes in the Aussie prime time spot, but honestly, Southern Armada pretty much had a monopoly on the night time throughout Velious and into part of Luclin. From what I understand, that's where all the Aussies were. When I moved to the States I couldn't keep up with their raid hours and so I joined Stasis, but the whole damned core of Southern Armada left for another game not much longer after that. They were all pals IRL.

During Velious especially, IV gave Southern Armada no real competition.
Last edited by aw0rm; 09-12-2011 at 04:31 PM..
Old 09-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on Prexus in Azure Sky, Unforgiven Ones, and Harmony of Souls

Nazran - Warrior
Exorcist - Necro
Long time no see [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tzartole (62 MNK) epic 1.0
Old 09-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Juravial from Domus Divinae was a fuckface.

Hoffene was a great pal.

<--Reolien
Haha I remember you, 'Reolien of the Nexus'. Seems like a lifetime ago.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw0rm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played a cleric named Glorund Gloworm on Prexus. Was in the guild Southern Armada and then Stasis during the main part of my raiding career. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit! lol you dont remember Hoffene Kneehigh? Female halfling druid (yes I was a shim! fight me) I remember Glorund for sure, I remember grouping with you ALOT.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit! lol you dont remember Hoffene Kneehigh? Female halfling druid (yes I was a shim! fight me) I remember Glorund for sure, I remember grouping with you ALOT.
Hoffene! Of course I remember you. For some reason it didn't click 'til you mentioned the surname. Long time, eh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm playing a ranger named Lazyhorse on p99. Please hit me up!
Old 09-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Kobold

I remember you both more from the Prexus boards as I frequented them more after my EQ career went away.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Long time no see [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hey Cadiz totally missed your post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2011, 09:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hey Cadiz totally missed your post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man, yeah Grumplescratch my Ogre WAR was in Azure Sky for the longest time.. I remember your DE warrior if I'm not mistaken. Good times, how long have ya been on P99?
Closed Thread