Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Sarnak

1000$ to make this happen.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rarely do this... but I agree with Searyx.

I dont understand why this has not been done, all the PvE components, updates, patches, and timelines are already done years ago by P99. All that is req is ruleset (none, because its the most fair and easiest to manage), and what type of PvP (FFA, even tho I prefer teams).

You dont even really need much of a GM staff for this server. THere will be zero camp disputes etc if there are NO rules... zero petitions to answer about training, or who ninja'd prod spawn from who.

Literally, all the work for this has been done... Rogean just needs to let Secrets or Sirken turn the damn thing on.
What is funny is. I remember a time before P99 when I was wanting a classic PvE experience so bad so I played on that PvP server. It was as close as I could get at the time.
I politely put in a suggestion on their board, wouldn't it be nice if there was also a PvE server. All I received was GTFO, blubie, carebear etc. Now the tables have turned ...
Old 08-14-2011, 09:59 AM
Kobold

I don't mind if they implement a PvP server by the way. I thought it was just ironic that is all.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokfarg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is funny is. I remember a time before P99 when I was wanting a classic PvE experience so bad so I played on that PvP server. It was as close as I could get at the time.
I politely put in a suggestion on their board, wouldn't it be nice if there was also a PvE server. All I received was GTFO, blubie, carebear etc. Now the tables have turned ...
oooo dont you feel so empowered
Old 08-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Kobold

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=45503 look at this boring ass blue server drama. it's sad that when they go compete for raid targets all they can do is look at each other all angry like, and find ways to sneakily fuck each other (or fail at it, whatever) lol.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marglar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=45503 look at this boring ass blue server drama. it's sad that when they go compete for raid targets all they can do is look at each other all angry like, and find ways to sneakily fuck each other (or fail at it, whatever) lol.
Isn't it funny that the number of people in Sebilis during that raid was greater than the max population of any pvp server in the past year?

The only problem pvp could ever solve is the problem of a high population hack-free server.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 08-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Kobold

that is not due to pvp, though, it is due by the half ass way the pvp servers are rolled out and cared for.

people enjoy pvp servers, they've just given up on them after being burnt too many times from poor management.
Closed Thread