Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you're the type of person who says "snitches get stitches" or some other inane babble.
No that sounds very childish... There is a difference between reporting truth or facts and just randomly pointing fingers and making assumptions. That never happens though right??

So the inner message of the reply was this, "Mind your own business unless someone makes their business, your business"

and

"Give people the benefit of the doubt and don't go out of your way to try and make some other person's life miserable"

In the end, just don't be a retard, and the world will be a better place...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2011, 06:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladigan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you losers get all James Bond and Sherlock Holmes on your investigation and try to deduce your methods of discovery and such, and why this person did that or didn't say this and so on...its like a 12th century witch hunt....
I accuse Goodie Flanders![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2011, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

if i just notice that someone is boxing, ill watch, i find people sometimes when im just minding my own buisness lvling ect
Old 07-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charms [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like the war on drugs.

Absolutely pointless, and it's going to continue to happen, no matter how many people get snuffed.
DERP
Old 07-26-2011, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

argue about drugs plz

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 07-26-2011, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charms [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mad?
Yeah thats a great comparison brew.
Closed Thread