Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-23-2022, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good. That's some barbaric bullshit and they get what they deserve.
I've got this theory that you're only as strong as your weakest component.

This guy looks brave doing what he's doing but he also looks like a coward therefore he is a coward and cowards wouldn't do that.

Therefore, this image makes no sense therefore it's NOT REAL.
Old 09-23-2022, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha well, I'd do it in UO too if it was somebody I had some kind of grudge against. If it was just a noob I'd feel bad about it (in that case, I'd only kill them, loot them, and cut their head off you see)

Man that game was glorious in it's day...
In PvP, what goes around comes around.
Old 09-23-2022, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In PvP, what goes around comes around.
It's like when people complain about Dodgeball being a harsh sport.

Yeah, that's the point.
Old 09-23-2022, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like when people complain about Dodgeball being a harsh sport.

Yeah, that's the point.
My PvP philosophy: don't get mad, get even.

In PvE tho the big kids control everything and there's nothing you can do about it except get mad.
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-23-2022 at 12:35 PM..
Old 09-23-2022, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to play ultima online, and in that game if you killed somebody, looted them, then followed their ghost around and killed them again and again until they logged out, I would consider that legitimately toxic.
One of my fav tricks in WoW was to harm a player attacking a mob so the mob killed the player; a couple of arrows in the back to spice up his life and keep him on his toes.

I did it all the time in Stranglethorn Vale. I'd track 'em down with my Troll Hunter and murder them one way or another.

Sometimes they would dance in front of me to please me so I didn't kill them.

After the lovely tap dancing show they still died though because I had zero tolerance. I didn't want to co-exist. As far I was concerned it was my zone.

My zone until the bigger boys arrived to save the day that is, then it was their zone.

It's fun to watch a posse looking for you and if they do get you it's fun watching them spread out around your corpse ready to do you again as you loot your corpse and escape.

But the bigger boys are only passing through...
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-23-2022 at 12:53 PM..
Old 09-23-2022, 01:34 PM
Banned

Why isn't this against Twitter EULA?

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/statu...58896986316800
Old 09-23-2022, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why isn't this against Twitter EULA?

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury/statu...58896986316800
He reminds me of Bald and Bankrupt. The look, the accent.

Now I'm sad because Bald ended his show [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2022, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Teabagging would be anything but a joke if your toon actually debagged itself and dunked them in like a chocolate covered hobnob in a mug.

But it is not.

It's just spamming a badly animated (if animated at all!) crouch / uncrouch over an opponent's avatar's remains. 'Teabagging' is funny because of how painfully obvious it isn't actually teabagging at all.

T. Baggins is also a fantastic(!) name for a hobbit.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 09-24-2022, 03:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teabagging would be anything but a joke if your toon actually debagged itself and dunked them in like a chocolate covered hobnob in a mug.

But it is not.

It's just spamming a badly animated (if animated at all!) crouch / uncrouch over an opponent's avatar's remains. 'Teabagging' is funny because of how painfully obvious it isn't actually teabagging at all.

T. Baggins is also a fantastic(!) name for a hobbit.
Teabagging is tame by today's standards, players should be shitting on each others faces by now.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:50 AM
Banned

If everybody each had a piece of a puzzle which reflected their personal experiences in life so far and we all sat around a table and made a big picture out of all the puzzle pieces, and then added a switch to the individual puzzle pieces allowing us to include/exclude inflluence from mass media reports, crime stats, history lessons, news reports, etc, would the two pictures be identical or would one picture be lacking something the other pictiure isn't?

Would Neil Armstrong walking on the moon be in both pictures or just one?
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-24-2022 at 09:05 AM..