Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-19-2022, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait...

Could it be he's actually telling the truth?
Seems like it could be true. DSM loses the battle to the "trolls" after a valiant battle spanning 360+ pages and 1188 posts. Probably a solid 1/4 of those were copy pastes sadly but it's still pretty impressive!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by PlsNoBan; 09-19-2022 at 11:19 PM..
Old 09-19-2022, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

At least the post history will - clearly - remain clear. Hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2022, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

bump as a reminder this thread actually happened
Old 09-23-2022, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Unfortunately, we don't need a reminder because he's literally moved to another thread to make some of the same arguments he made here. That one is about to turn into a 300+ page mess
Old 09-23-2022, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately, we don't need a reminder because he's literally moved to another thread to make some of the same arguments he made here. That one is about to turn into a 300+ page mess
I wonder if his guild forced him to stop posting in this thread
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-23-2022, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

I think it's more that he wanted to keep saying the same type of things, but if he moves to a different thread he can attempt to have this holier than thou persona about how he's better than everyone, more mature, etc. and he beat the trolls. At least that's what he's telling himself.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:01 PM
Kobold

You people are still circle-jerking and feeling proud about "winning" a pointless debate in a 2 word thread made by someone who admits to instigating such arguments just because you disagree with DSM 5 days after their last post.

What glory have you won? The gold medal of being "GOT EEEEM'D" harder than anyone else? Of being stubborn and indignant? Of confirmation bias? The post history will show that EQRP is the only victor and you all got baited hard. Honestly, this time around, I'm kind of impressed. It's just two words, and merely by the implications of "and go" you can tell that it's trolling. Congrats, EQRP. I got a laugh out of it.

See you next time, space cowboy.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You people are still circle-jerking and feeling proud about "winning" a pointless debate in a 2 word thread made by someone who admits to instigating such arguments just because you disagree with DSM 5 days after their last post.

What glory have you won? The gold medal of being "GOT EEEEM'D" harder than anyone else? Of being stubborn and indignant? Of confirmation bias? The post history will show that EQRP is the only victor and you all got baited hard. Honestly, this time around, I'm kind of impressed. It's just two words, and merely by the implications of "and go" you can tell that it's trolling. Congrats, EQRP. I got a laugh out of it.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-23-2022, 11:15 PM
Banned

Old 09-23-2022, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]