Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 11:54 AM
Banned

Not sure never seen him at a peeve épée
Old 06-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Also when sirken banned me for a month on vztz because I dispelled and feared the cab guards our enemy guild was PLing at. For 4 hours.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Banned

p sure you're obese ex wife gets the pee pee

yikes
Old 06-26-2014, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also when sirken banned me for a month on vztz because I dispelled and feared the cab guards our enemy guild was PLing at. For 4 hours.
the video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvJ2...RRrYA&index=35
Old 06-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2014, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cast is a genius.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:05 PM
Banned

Everyday I hustle, and everyday GM's come to stop my flow.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Zade turned me into a Faerie and it was really great. Sirken turned my guild into frogloks and that was awesome too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But Ambrotos is mean. Decided to stop taking my psych meds cold turkey and was posting pretty crazy stuff, but I never deserved a forum infraction for impersonating a dev or whatever it was. And then because I was crazy at the time it just escalated. He made me mad, and was a jerk about me having multiple forum accounts like I'm some kinda shady person running scams or whatever.

Sad that that's the most memorable, when lots of staff members were helpful and nice. Once Sirken summoned my corpse for me on blue for some reason I don't remember. Maybe the boat bugged out and I died out there? Or crashed when zoning on boat to come back dead. Either way my corpse was gone and I was a naked rogue stabbing stuff with a looted dagger, and he brought it right to me like asap. In a different zone.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:15 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zade turned me into a Faerie and it was really great. Sirken turned my guild into frogloks and that was awesome too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But Ambrotos is mean. Decided to stop taking my psych meds cold turkey and was posting pretty crazy stuff, but I never deserved a forum infraction for impersonating a dev or whatever it was. And then because I was crazy at the time it just escalated. He made me mad, and was a jerk about me having multiple forum accounts like I'm some kinda shady person running scams or whatever.

Sad that that's the most memorable, when lots of staff members were helpful and nice. Once Sirken summoned my corpse for me on blue for some reason I don't remember. Maybe the boat bugged out and I died out there? Or crashed when zoning on boat to come back dead. Either way my corpse was gone and I was a naked rogue stabbing stuff with a looted dagger, and he brought it right to me like asap. In a different zone.

Old 06-28-2014, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

And Amelinda was great because she cared about the naming policy. Doesn't matter too much what happens in the raid scene imo; that's all fucked regardless. But the naming policy, guys.

Bring it back.