Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

you prob got dumped due to everquest if not the bitch was crazy anyways. good luck bro you will do better.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:53 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently, her boyfriend found out our 8 month long thrice weekly meetups and when pressured into making a choice threw me under the boss and blocked my phone number.

Never even got a chance to say goodbye.

I knew what I was getting into and it's not a huge loss emotionally but I wouldn't of been adverse to dating her seriously. She said she was going to break up with him when she graduated college this year and move into my house but I guess that's not happening.

Since I'm on antibiotics and high end pain killers right now I can't drink and my friends are being a little too supportive blowing the entire thing out of proportion I figured I'd post here and milk some pity/anonymous internet forum abuse.

I hope her boyfriend doesn't find out that she still has a set of keys to my place and comes in and kills me, a trip to home depot seems in order.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope didn't read this
Old 07-18-2015, 10:13 PM
Banned

Lol an ex-friend/work colleague had this GF for 7 odds years and thought he was the bomb and totally was in control of her. He'd tell everyone that he had figured out how to lie to her and manipulate her.

We all knew different...and its funny how the person closes to them find out last.

Long story short he thought he was this "bad-boy" and went to Thailand and fucked some prostitutes and ranted about it to pals on Facebook in private messages; she read em one day and broke up with him and told that she was concurrently banging a dude from her college, a dude down in another state she'd visit every other month and had banged dudes all thru out their relationship.

I in my life have never seen a dude be melted so hard. Guy was a shell of himself for at least a year after.

Morale of the story I guess is girls who are in relationships and banging behind back arent a good sort anyhow.
Old 07-18-2015, 10:17 PM
Banned

He went real weird after it and started trying 2 crack on to other dudes gfs behind their backs and talk shit about them.

Guy ended up losing 95% of his friends.

MELTED¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2015, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy ended up losing 95% of his friends
Is that why you're on everquest 12 hours a day now?
Old 07-18-2015, 11:41 PM
Fire Giant

didn't read thread but wanted to add that i feel that girl is a 5 at best
Old 07-19-2015, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sriracha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you and vazghoul going to come dab some wax in the suburbs
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2015, 12:51 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't read thread but wanted to add that i feel that girl is a 5 at best
hair game lookin like Roots
Old 07-19-2015, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol an ex-friend/work colleague had this GF for 7 odds years and thought he was the bomb and totally was in control of her. He'd tell everyone that he had figured out how to lie to her and manipulate her.

We all knew different...and its funny how the person closes to them find out last.

Long story short he thought he was this "bad-boy" and went to Thailand and fucked some prostitutes and ranted about it to pals on Facebook in private messages; she read em one day and broke up with him and told that she was concurrently banging a dude from her college, a dude down in another state she'd visit every other month and had banged dudes all thru out their relationship.

I in my life have never seen a dude be melted so hard. Guy was a shell of himself for at least a year after.

Morale of the story I guess is girls who are in relationships and banging behind back arent a good sort anyhow.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] postin this for a friend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2015, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

look at the sausage fingers on that sig wtf are those snails
Closed Thread