Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, I made it up through episode 9 of season 6. One more epi and I caught up I guess. I have to say, I am super pleased with the developments this season. So much good stuff! About fucking time right? Anyway, I am happy with the developments in the north and am actually somewhat conflicted about the high sparrow. I didn't like that order at first and still don't really, but he seems to be genuinely interested in doing what is fright, he's just blind to his own delusion :c Reminds me a lot of Obama in that regard.

The mountain is still a fucking freak and I'd like to see Cersei send him in to wreck the sparrows. SO many shitheads would die ^^ I'd be so happy ^^ Kinda feel bad for thinking that though :c Glad to see Aria sort of straighten out and pretty happy with the developments in the north except for the little green people, so sad :c Always upsets me when otherwose immortal characters die or or maimed or whatever, like when that one elf captain guy died in the Two Towers :c

OH! That reminds me! The reunion! That was super sad too, well, not really sad, should have just been super happy, but still made me cry for some reason lol. I guess just because everything they had went through and stuff.

Also happier with Jora. I dunno, he was starting to seem kinda scummy, but has thoroughly redeemed himself and that other Don Juan McJackass is really turning out to be quite a dick when not around Denerys.

Don't like the developments in the iron islands either. Omgosh that guy has a shit personality and has a particular brand of ugliness (his face, gross) that I find exceptionally repulsive. I mean, there are lots of ugly people in the world, but anyone find particular styles of faces to be particularly disgusting even if they are more balanced or less grotesque than others? For example, I think Sir Gregor is better looking than this shit in the iron islands.
I read it, it made me smile ^_^
Old 11-21-2016, 08:47 PM
Sarnak

tried watching game of thrones, seemed very lame and boring

never completed an episode
Old 11-21-2016, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tried watching game of thrones, seemed very lame and boring

never completed an episode
Oh no, it is pretty darn good. Well, it is very well produced. I am actually not sure about the story tbh. It's just that GRRM is a big fucking dick who likes to piss you off and does he excel at pissing me off. He like introduces a problem and it's a huge problem, believe me. And so he introduces this problem and your like, what?! What's going to happen here? And so you watch it. You watch this show hoping this problem will get resolved, hoping for something, hoping it gets better. But it doesn't. No no no no no no no, it doesn't get better, it gets more problematic, so you have to watch the next episode where the asshole introduces another problem. So now you have these huge fucking problems that you are fretting over and can't stop watching this overly gory show because of them and he keeps piling on problems. Occasionally he eliminates one of the problems, but most often in the least satisfying way possible so that you are unable to break from it.

I have to say though, many problems are resolved in season 6. I almost feel like maybe I won't watch it anymore because I feel I am likely as satisfied as I will get. I full expect subsequent seasons to introduce more problem and completely destroy what little resolution we have found in season 6.

Also, fuck the Boltons. I feel vindicated with what happened in season 6, though i couldn't watch that part and it honestly just makes me too uncomfortable to really be happy about it. I am just happy that whole deal has ended and think justice was served.
Old 11-22-2016, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
justice was served.
in a pie
Old 11-22-2016, 08:33 PM
Banned

enjoyhed reading the two MM posts here
Old 11-22-2016, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Good ^^ If you guys haven't watched it though, I don't know whether to recommend it or not lol ^^ I enjoyed it for the most part, but damn was it frustrating. I guess on some deeper level I must enjoy being frustrated or something :/ Think I will finish the last episode tomorrow ^^
Old 11-24-2016, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Well, I finished the last episode of season 6 last night and am happy to say that I was not left alone at the edge waiting for more as per usual >.> No, this time things wrapped up pretty nicely ^^ Of course there appears to be a LOT more to come, but I didn't feel there were really any lose ends. (۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶

Very sad to see the outcome of Cersei's insanity :/ She really is a stupid freaking woman in addition to being a bitch! I mean, part of what happened was super fantastic, but well, obviously not all of it :c It just goes to show that even if she does love her children (questionable) she doesn't fucking understand them one iota. Kings Landing is just an all around shithole at this point. Probably would have been better off if the Mad King actually had burned the place to the ground. Oh, but we have a Lannister to thank for stopping that too ヽ(*`Д´*||

On a brighter note, I'm glad to see old man Fray's fate unfold^^ Lecherous old bastard had it coming (`^´) ! I don't understand how he could be such an incompetent shit for SO long. I mean honestly, you have all these other houses losing heirs and falling apart, meanwhile you have this dipshit living to be like 100 years old. What's up with that? (・`ェ´・)つ

The starks/snowses, well, I sure didn't see that coming! ^^ I'll leave it there so I don't spoil anything for anyone^^ but wow with that development! I think I've a pretty good idea of the direction this story is going :3 At this point I don't see who else GRRM can kill off to shit things up again by interjecting an unexpected turn, so I can say that I am thoroughly looking forward to the next season ^^

Also, Aria, oh my gosh, that girl is really starting to creep me out f[• u •];
Old 11-24-2016, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

That's so sweet ^^ If all were blessed with such eloquence or so versed in the language of love the world would be a happier place.
Old 11-24-2016, 06:00 PM
Banned

I love how Jamie protected King's Landing from the Mad King, and then his sister literally does the exact fucking thing he dishonored himself for. Beautiful irony.
Old 11-24-2016, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how Jamie protected King's Landing from the Mad King, and then his sister literally does the exact fucking thing he dishonored himself for. Beautiful irony.
Oh my gosh, I KNOW! Like the look on his face when he gets back. Really sad tbh :c I don't get what he sees in her. I mean, it's his sister, so you'd think that would be a pretty frickin' hefty deterrent, or at least I would hope it would be, but apparently not. She's not pretty, she's not nice, she's not funny or caring, she's got a disgusting personality, she don't even have nice boobs. While Jaime on the otherhand his super handsom, master swordsman, smart diplomatic, a halfway decent human being (even though he tries to murder children to protect his love life >.>). What the heck is going on there!??!?!

TELL ME GEORGE!!!!