Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-11-2022, 12:45 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Meanwhile I paid 20dkp for a serp tooth because I wanted a 13dmg mainhand for my rogue and Boardingpass black holed all the crystalline spears we looted when I was EXP killing vox'es on Himbo and I never got to buy one with DKP as I should have and someone wanted to bid up the tooth just to be a dick. I am clearly the problem with your guild though and not toxic inner circle who think only their DKP has value or was earned and they have rights to all the loot including their personal piggybank guild vault. For a DKP is king guild, you sure make a lot of dragon loot council sounding inner circle remarks that show everyone the truth. Sunlight isn't bleach, but thanks for exposing yourselves.
Maybe you would avoided being a dick in the first place and didn't taunt me and made some comments and erase them right after wouldn't have fueled me to set myself to you level.
Don't pretend everyone is against you or that you are the nicest one, you are not, I am not,nor anyone is actually.

Farewell and good luck on your adventures
Old 09-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Large Bat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The cringe is real. I feel kinda bad for any actual newbies being gaslit into joining this guild whose sole purpose is eventually use these people as pawns for Petyrr's unhealthy obsession.
Old 09-14-2022, 12:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkophat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you would avoided being a dick in the first place and didn't taunt me and made some comments and erase them right after wouldn't have fueled me to set myself to you level.
Don't pretend everyone is against you or that you are the nicest one, you are not, I am not,nor anyone is actually.

Farewell and good luck on your adventures
the entire point of that comment was that I should have gotten my dragon looted spear for dkp at vox not had to play boardingpass's round 3 dkp discord open bid game on loot after he black holed vox spears I earned the right to round 1 bid on, genius. The issue is BP treating guild loot like inner circle piggybank instead of loot we earned together and distributing it via the charter rules. Thanks for calling yourself out by name though, top kek

and I had no problem buying the serp tooth over you, which is why I mocked you bidding me up and still bought it over you. Then I gave it away when I was done with it, because yes, I am a nice one and yes so are lots of other players. Bidding me up because you didnt like me and knew I wanted it is literally you stating you were against me lmao what even is your comment supposed to be other than agreeing with everything I said? Why are you clowns commenting on our recruitment thread en masse with your fellow shidders? Yall looking for invites or why you in here..? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2022, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesthetic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The cringe is real. I feel kinda bad for any actual newbies being gaslit into joining this guild whose sole purpose is eventually use these people as pawns for Petyrr's unhealthy obsession.
"I dont know what gaslight means but I like to use rare words to sound smart in casual conversation" head ass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you should edit in your recruitment "/auction wtb new players will give you jewelry set plz play with us!" I was replying to, for full context if you wanna post screens

Me showing new players the difference between being in a legitimate leveling guild with too many players to list in multiple class ranges via /who all commands in game vs a guild with literally less than 1 full party of sub 50 players online at any time = foul play? You people dont care about new or leveling players at all. You are hemorrhaging players right now and your solution is to try and bribe folks with jewelry packages. Sorry teaching new players how to /who all hurt your recruitment effort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They dont want your jewelry packages. The want people to play with. Its a social game. They dont want to sit on their hands silently in /gu and comms while you guys reeeeee on discord over pixels they wont ever touch and shinko calls all the loot they get access to and get excited for "shit drops". They want to be able to chat and socialize in guild chat and discord like normal sane humans and we are the #1 leveling guild and casual friendly raid guild because we play with them and help them gear up and enjoy their play time while taking the time to teach them not scold them and yell at them. You guys have 0 value for the other pillars of gameplay and guild advancement, and you have lost your recruitment teams best members and the lifeblood of your guild has dried up entirely.

You lost more players this week alone than you currently have leveling to 60 in safe space, not even counting 60s you lost, and your resolution was to come try and shit on my recruitment thread instead of getting out in game and recruiting against me by actually helping new players by playing the game with them. Remember that when you have to merge with Kingdom, if they'll even have what's left of you when the dust settles. I can't believe you haven't been issued a gag order yet... please keep dowsing yourselves in gasoline for everyone to roast smores over guys! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Bodybagger; 09-14-2022 at 12:48 AM..
Old 09-14-2022, 06:14 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I dont know what gaslight means but I like to use rare words to sound smart in casual conversation" head ass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you should edit in your recruitment "/auction wtb new players will give you jewelry set plz play with us!" I was replying to, for full context if you wanna post screens

Me showing new players the difference between being in a legitimate leveling guild with too many players to list in multiple class ranges via /who all commands in game vs a guild with literally less than 1 full party of sub 50 players online at any time = foul play? You people dont care about new or leveling players at all. You are hemorrhaging players right now and your solution is to try and bribe folks with jewelry packages. Sorry teaching new players how to /who all hurt your recruitment effort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They dont want your jewelry packages. The want people to play with. Its a social game. They dont want to sit on their hands silently in /gu and comms while you guys reeeeee on discord over pixels they wont ever touch and shinko calls all the loot they get access to and get excited for "shit drops". They want to be able to chat and socialize in guild chat and discord like normal sane humans and we are the #1 leveling guild and casual friendly raid guild because we play with them and help them gear up and enjoy their play time while taking the time to teach them not scold them and yell at them. You guys have 0 value for the other pillars of gameplay and guild advancement, and you have lost your recruitment teams best members and the lifeblood of your guild has dried up entirely.

You lost more players this week alone than you currently have leveling to 60 in safe space, not even counting 60s you lost, and your resolution was to come try and shit on my recruitment thread instead of getting out in game and recruiting against me by actually helping new players by playing the game with them. Remember that when you have to merge with Kingdom, if they'll even have what's left of you when the dust settles. I can't believe you haven't been issued a gag order yet... please keep dowsing yourselves in gasoline for everyone to roast smores over guys! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty weird how while in the process of touting what a nice guy you are, you crap on Fazing/Sosleepy for being the friendly person that he is by helping people with jewelcrafting (something he has doing long before you and Petyrr went off to start your new guild)? Showing your true colors about how it's not really about helping people at all. We know all you care about is constantly patting yourself on the back with self grandiosity for doing things that most people do quietly without constantly pointing it out to everyone else ad nauseam. And Fazing isn't me, btw.

And we also know full well that Petyrr doesn't care about helping new players level. Did he ever do that with the people he recruited into Safe Space? Lol no. When he was in Safe Space all he cared about was beating Seal Team and now that he left, all he cares about is beating Safe Space. Anyone is free to go to the Green UN Discord and see for themselves what his true intentions with his cringe posts and GoT references.

Congrats on taking a few of your Safe Space recruits to join your new "leveling guild." I figured I'd comment on it since you keep bringing that up in this thread. It's apparent you value your self worth deeply with that accomplishment. Mostly people that somehow had a worse raid attendance than your 4% while you keep touting Safe Space is dead with your /who all "safe space" 1 50 crap. Sorry we're on our good toons during a repop day getting sweet Vulak loot while you're saving Qeynos from Fippy Darkpaw. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2022, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesthetic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty weird how while in the process of touting what a nice guy you are, you crap on Fazing/Sosleepy for being the friendly person that he is by helping people with jewelcrafting (something he has doing long before you and Petyrr went off to start your new guild)? Showing your true colors about how it's not really about helping people at all. We know all you care about is constantly patting yourself on the back with self grandiosity for doing things that most people do quietly without constantly pointing it out to everyone else ad nauseam. And Fazing isn't me, btw.

And we also know full well that Petyrr doesn't care about helping new players level. Did he ever do that with the people he recruited into Safe Space? Lol no. When he was in Safe Space all he cared about was beating Seal Team and now that he left, all he cares about is beating Safe Space. Anyone is free to go to the Green UN Discord and see for themselves what his true intentions with his cringe posts and GoT references.

Congrats on taking a few of your Safe Space recruits to join your new "leveling guild." I figured I'd comment on it since you keep bringing that up in this thread. It's apparent you value your self worth deeply with that accomplishment. Mostly people that somehow had a worse raid attendance than your 4% while you keep touting Safe Space is dead with your /who all "safe space" 1 50 crap. Sorry we're on our good toons during a repop day getting sweet Vulak loot while you're saving Qeynos from Fippy Darkpaw. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My guy, don't make me post screens... literally /auctioning for guild recruitment offering jewelry packages, not because yall are nice but coz you are collapsing and too far end game to wait for folks to gear up and warmbody raids with you for pop rolls. You need them to have SV's and keys immediately lmao "free jewelry packages, plz just log our bots in, we have no one" kingdom got what, 19 targets last quake? Those guys are going to drop you like the dead weight you are soon. Keep talking about your charity Vulak loot like you have a pair worth swinging around though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

..and since you keep bringing up lies with my name in your mouth - no, factually my raid attendance was always 10-15% durign the period I was raiding with your guild, which I have not done in some time because Shinko and the rest of your inner circle are toxic sludge the likes I haven't seen since red99's hayday and I don't log into everquest to listen to grown men shriek on comms and belittle people over 23yr old emulated elfsim pixels. Mouthing off about my lifetime raid attendance is smoothbrain nonsense lmao 133+ raids is 133+ raids no matter what monkey nonsense you make up with your KPI's. My DKP was earned and spent the same as anyone elses.

I am an obscenely nice guy and pro server health to the max. I have personally given over 60 players free jboots MQ's, and helped countless others level to raid levels while helping dozens more with epics, keyed with them, dungeon crawled with them, actually played the game with them outside of zerg force raiding for pixels. You simultaneously claim I didnt raid with you at all and yet you know me so well in the same breath? Top kek dude, you have never even played everquest with me. Our guild is not just Petyrr, and your biggest mistake is not recognizing that fact. Keep losing members to us and other guilds and telling everyone how expendable you think they are though. Keep showing everyone why people are leaving your guild in droves. Keep watching ours and others grow while yours shrivels up. Keep coming back to <Safe Legacy>'s recruitment thread over and over and pushing it to the top of the green forum posts too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2022, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Seems toxic.
Old 09-15-2022, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

From an outsider's perspective, all of this bickering, namecalling and drama is not making either one of your guilds appealing to join.
Old 09-15-2022, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From an outsider's perspective, all of this bickering, namecalling and drama is not making either one of your guilds appealing to join.
Lol this is a guilds recruitment post... Jesus. Mine as well disband and rename at this point.
Old 09-15-2022, 02:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you kidding? It’s way too long winded for me to give a shit, but the parts I skim read are some juicy drama

I wish I could be in both those guilds at the same time. I’m too much of a scrub to have dual monitors, so it would give me something to read