Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-04-2022, 05:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't worry, the christchads will handle the baby making for ya
The crucial flaw in this plan is being able to talk to women
Old 10-04-2022, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Dating site The Right Stuff. Is it true it is full of men and a ton of bots with chick profiles.
Also, it is trouble with another site named the same for actual people with the actual right stuff. IE, education, opinions not poisoned by retards and ethics.
Also also, Bawwy Kwipkey says to name it what you really want to.
The White Stuff.
Somebody said that, everybody actually, its the best name in the history of names.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dating site The Right Stuff. Is it true it is full of men and a ton of bots with chick profiles.
Also, it is in trouble with another site named the same for actual people with the actual right stuff. IE, education, opinions not poisoned by retards and ethics.
Also also, Bawwy Kwipkey says to name it what you really want to.
The White Stuff.
Somebody said that, everybody actually, its the best name in the history of names.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Haha, dumbarse tried to edit post. Quoted self instead. Ignore double post.
Old 10-04-2022, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignore double post.
Never.
Old 10-04-2022, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve heard this echo’d a lot, that girls like guys who treat them like shit

I don’t like it, it runs contrary to my personality. Like I said, you have to revert back to yourself sometime. Can’t be fake around someone 100% of the time, that’s just weird

I think it is a benefit to seem cool and aloof rather than clingy. Playing hard to get tends to more for a guy than easy to get. But I think as women get older especially, they are less interested in jerks unless those jerks are hot and/or rich
You also don’t want a woman who likes being treated like shit

That’s daddy issues. You can’t turn a ho into a housewife. Did any of you guys have dads?
Old 10-04-2022, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is why we use your people as cannon fodder
Old 10-04-2022, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can’t turn a ho into a housewife.
It's curious how many people seem oblivious to that. Maybe desperation causes folks to lower their standards? If someone'll cheat on someone else, that someone will cheat on you just as readily. That applies to men and women both, works both ways. You should trust a cheat like you trust a scorpion--as something that will predictably act according to its nature because it knows no different.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's curious how many people seem oblivious to that. Maybe desperation causes folks to lower their standards? If someone'll cheat on someone else, that someone will cheat on you just as readily. That applies to men and women both, works both ways. You should trust a cheat like you trust a scorpion--as something that will predictably act according to its nature because it knows no different.
Completely agree. One I noticed, partly because I’ve done it too, is that everyone ultimately is going to act to some degree in their own self-interest. And this might mean keeping around a “back up” person as kind of a plan B while seeing someone else. As soon as things seem to be not working out with the original person, we start to kind of groom the “back up” person. For most people this grooming is not overt cheating, just becoming slightly more friendly towards them or maybe even communicating a tiny bit more frequently

I dunno why it is a comfort to have back ups. Maybe it’s a problem with me, but I don’t think I am nearly alone in it. I think unless you are a complete Chad you have been someone’s back up at one point. It’s not a great feeling, I know. Some people can’t handle it, and they freak out on the person who friendzoned them. I used to do this, but now with more confidence I have no problem with the idea of being a back up, as long as the person friendzoning me is considerably attractive enough

We tend to want to fuck up or across, not down, as Louis CK put it. So being friendzoned by someone you would see as a big step up to have sex with is more acceptable lol