Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Kobold

I used to enjoy listening to Tiggles girl voice on stream. Turns out the guy is completely insane. Dude needs help.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Lol! And the "gorrilla" thing. Nice touch. =D
Old 09-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Ah, that's where it's from. I knew it was a troll but thought it was his own. Lol!
Old 09-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

I always figured it was from 4chan
Old 09-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

It's a shame that this turned into a guild vs guild debate because we happened to be in opposing guilds. As I stated earlier I do not hold TMO accountable for his action (as hard as Tiggles tries to make his entire guild look retarded) But I ask all who disagree with me to ask themselves one thing. Why would I lie? It wasn't my camp to begin with, I just saw it happen. What would I have to gain in Ashburn was the one who is at fault? Nothing. I have no reason to "spin" as Ash puts it, because there is I benefit from this in no way. We both know what you did was shitty Ash.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude was afk, mob attacked me and I defended myself and killed it.

In what make believe world do you live in to believe a 52 petless necro could out DPS a red epic monk if he was not afk?

Guy has a rep for being afk, he got caught, lost the merb. It's not rocket science.

FE guy comes here to spin this and make it look way worse than what actually happened. Probably just pissed at himself being a 57 mage WITH a pet out watching a 52 necro kill a merb from a afk camper.

You lost like FE continues to do...move a long.
This sounds like bullshit.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

dont know why you didnt just train him to protect your turf. live and learn
Old 09-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarzzardorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont know why you didnt just train him to protect your turf. live and learn
A mage training a necro? Should we also have clerics tanking mobs and warriors bandaging them? In all honesty that would most likely result in me being banned. I live for the saying an eye for an eye but there wasn't much we could do in this situation. I wish a GM would shed some light on if a decision was made, but based on previous rulings it will probably end up with ash walking away with the idol.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

High Pitch Tiggles is obese, if I was him I would be a keyboard badass too minus the twitch feed.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

^rl threats. Ban hammer inc ~~~~
Closed Thread