Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-03-2023, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

It's at it's highest price in a year, I think a lot of people stopped watching it.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget to answer with your alternate account Zati.

Analysis: US SEC crackdown on Coinbase, Binance puts crypto exchanges on notice

"Trying to essentially destroy the Crypto economy in the US."

Sure sounds like get out while you can.
lol.. uhh i'm not an alt account. Also you are dumb. Blackrock is filing an etf w coinbase as the main exchange. Do u really think 1 group of elites can stop a "decentralized currency?" If so.. Short it provide some liquidity into the market. if most people in this thread are against it and 100% sure BTC is going no where and dead you'd 35x leverage and short it to make millions. You could be the next SBF!

They've been trying since day 1 and BTC is still 25-30k,highest return since the year began. Longer you wait the more you pay /shrug Not financial advice. My online perspective on this went from lets educate people about it to....it's better that you don't know cause that leaves more BTC for me to buy. The amount being held in exchanges are in a downward trend.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

if you bought in 2021 you're only down 30k per coin.

you keep those bags, king
Old 07-09-2023, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol.. uhh i'm not an alt account. Also you are dumb. Blackrock is filing an etf w coinbase as the main exchange. Do u really think 1 group of elites can stop a "decentralized currency?" If so.. Short it provide some liquidity into the market. if most people in this thread are against it and 100% sure BTC is going no where and dead you'd 35x leverage and short it to make millions. You could be the next SBF!

They've been trying since day 1 and BTC is still 25-30k,highest return since the year began. Longer you wait the more you pay /shrug Not financial advice. My online perspective on this went from lets educate people about it to....it's better that you don't know cause that leaves more BTC for me to buy. The amount being held in exchanges are in a downward trend.
Oh look it is Zati just as predicted - just as he was - on the last 4 straight Bitcoin threads created by Castle. What was it... like since April too? What a surprise. Pretty sad Castle... Pretty sad.

Crypto pledged to dethrone Wall Street. It’s getting swallowed instead.

Maybe when tamed by Blackrock. Especially when Bitcoin is 50% if not more of the crypto market the scam will finally fall in line like all stocks.

Who knows what Blackrock will do; increase the value of it or burn it to the ground?
JPMorgan doesn't think it will do a thing.