Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-29-2023, 08:26 AM
Large Rat

Default Grinding out some levels

chilling with the cat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 357438055_682124840406506_6359319460034707683_n.jpg (90.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 06-29-2023, 11:01 AM
Banned

Looks startlingly like my computer setup except my cats don't ever sit with me and it's usually a Switch on the desk
Old 06-29-2023, 11:05 AM
Banned

Nice rig, cute cat
Old 06-29-2023, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Cat looks happy.
Old 06-29-2023, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

what a shithole
Old 06-29-2023, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

grown men who own cats

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2023, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Cats should be part of everyone's home.
Old 06-29-2023, 11:25 PM
Banned

My cat, if I had to estimate, spends probably at least 3 total hours each day licking himself

Then almost every day he pukes up hair. This is despite me giving him food that is supposed to control hairballs

When I shower to clean myself, I spend maybe 5 minutes. My cat might even be spending more than 3 hours cleaning himself daily. To impress literally nobody…
Old 06-30-2023, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

man

dudes owning cats as house pets are like the ultimate beta male advertisement

I was recently sent to collect water samples from a customer who requested it, insisting his water had a slight yellow tint and a weird smell. He was right, the water was tainted, and it was his own fault, not the water utility.

This was a ~40 year old man who owned his house with a city water connection, AND he was still pumping water from his well. Home was a total mess of new pipes and old pipes, cast iron, copper and PEX. you'd need a cryptographer to figure out whatever some idiotic joe-shmoe contractor did. The well-water filters were dark brown, this guy said he didn't know he needed to change them, or even how to do it. So Pathetic. And he had to make money, because his property woulda been like ~350k and vehicle was a pretty nice late model volvo.

he was convinced that city water is tainted and only used that water to wash clothes, dishes, toilets, lawn watering etc. He had his house plumbed so that he would drink and bathe from his in-ground well, which must have got some kind of chemical or runoff taint in it from the recent heavy rains we've had. this dumbass thought that the city water was polluting his "clean" well water.

he found some moron contractor who would run the water lines like that, which is illegal. In some places, his own well water was backfeeding the city water lines. City water is overpressured, so it doesn't flow backward, but we all know how diffusion works.

This total beta-cuck queer-mustache homeowner was a ~40 year old man, who said he owned 18 fucking cats. I didn't count them all but I was able to smell the cat piss immediately upon entry. It's a damn shame, because the house was reasonably nice, and well kept aside from the cat piss smell.

IMO there is absolutely no excuse for an adult male to not understand literally every facet of home ownership and furthermore, vehicle maintenance. If you lack any of these, you simply are not a man. and a poor excuse for an adult human being.

I immediately reported his illegal water lines and dude will get fined if he doesn't pay out of his own pocket for a legit plumber to basically re-plumb his entire house.

Then Mr. Effeminate has to pay for a city inspector to review the new work.

this guy was so clueless as to even the basics of water management, and broke building code laws.

Men like this, have absolutely no defense to their existence, and the human race has no need for them.
Last edited by Trexller; 06-30-2023 at 12:39 AM..
Old 06-30-2023, 01:19 AM
Fire Giant

Haha! Nice set-up. I will now believe you if you say "Sorry - cat jumped on my keyboard" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]