Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2021, 05:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Innoruuk curse you Dark Snitch

Hail Adventurers! I am Tieght Sphinxstar! (pronounced *Tate* in Very High Elven)

A terrible violation has occurred brave heros. For 5 years this son of Sphinxstar has walked the lands of Norrath intact and unmolested. But not now! Some nameless snitch (likely a gnome or some high elf with a surname like *Sylvanglade* /yawn ) has enacted a plea to the Overgods and stripped me of my rightful heritage. Shame, shame, shame upon you, you vile humorless piss-spraying beast! I have done nothing to earn your scorn! If Innokruk would allow I would drag you back to 3rd Gate and sacrifice you repeatedly until you are a husk, then charm you and sell all your essence in the Tunnel while you look on (at torch 2, no less)- all the while whispering to you the merits of humor and the hateful cheer of Inny *FbUu* (Fear be upon Us)

And to the Overgod -who came upon me like like a skelly with 1 sec to camp and stripped me of my history....What of you? In all your power, could you not at least show yourself and engage me in evil overlord dialogue before enacting your vile nilotic rite? Failing that, maybe have offered me a muffin and a bottle of milk before despoiling me? Know that when you look up in the night sky of Norrath the unblinking Sphinxstar looks down on you with disappointment.

Do you not know Sphinxstar's are a very old and respected name in Neriak? Norrath is replete with many famous Sphinxstars! Have you not heard the songs of Puckherd, Colostimus, or Prolapt? What of Beedus? - a mage that could summon party necklaces to amuse the DE children on All Hates Day. Stuffinces- a rogue who treasure hoard was never found. Mc'Heinous Sphinxstar- a cleric that taught magic to the barbarians started his own clan and birthed shamans. But most famous of all, Uncle Luce- a powerful enchanter like myself who taught me most of what he knows. He is mostly retired now after running off with a ogre chick name Peggy. Tbh, I never saw Uncle Luce as the marrying type. But he saw something in her. Or more likely, she saw something in him. Anyway, Uncle Luce says they are a perfect fit for each other.

But fear not friends! Know that when you see the name Tieght- the Sphinxstar is always behind. Never Forget

Teight (just Teight) 55 Enchanter <Ex Astra>