Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Oh btw before I go I'll leave this here.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...rs-to-be-a-ph/
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-13-2022, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh btw before I go I'll leave this here.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...rs-to-be-a-ph/
I already covered this in previous post, the photographic memory is a myth, the experiment was totally fictional and carried out by one doctor and one successfully performed by one women that doctor later married.

It's just a blanket term for a having a good memory, like saying a rocket scientist. The closest thing to actually having a photographic memory is extremely high intellect dyslexics and autistics which have shown nearly flawless recall into the 95 percentile.

But no, there is no such thing as a photographic memory. But I am proud of you for reading a science article, it is the most you've had to think in prolly 30 years.
Old 01-13-2022, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

"I have a near flawless photographic memory!"

"There's no such thing as a photographic memory!"

"Your mom joke's are for the immature retarded!"

"New_Guy Location: Your mom's house"

"Jokes require nuance and alteration to make them funny these days!"

"You have a small dick and take dick pills!"

*woosh*

It's been fun!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-13-2022, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I have a near flawless photographic memory!"

"There's no such thing as a photographic memory!"

"Your mom joke's are for the immature retarded!"

"New_Guy Location: Your mom's house"

"Jokes require nuance and alteration to make them funny these days!"

"You have a small dick and take dick pills!"

*woosh*

It's been fun!
Yea it's been a huge success on my part, I made a guy who believes that microchips are being put in vaccines, use google for the first time to fact check something with a science article.

See how rustling forces you to evolve from your natural primitive tendencies?
Old 01-13-2022, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Haha you assume my political beliefs differ from yours. More projection on your part.
Old 01-13-2022, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Seek help. You aren’t nearly as insightful or intelligent as you think you are. You also seem to be anti social. Anyways try to feel better man.
Old 01-13-2022, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Seek help. You aren’t nearly as insightful or intelligent as you think you are. You also seem to be anti social. Anyways try to feel better man.
When I scream fuck white supremist and you tell me to go fuck myself, we don't need to call sherlock homes to figure out you're a nazi. You outed yourself by showing up to the player haters ball all butthurt.
Old 01-13-2022, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I scream fuck white supremist and you tell me to go fuck myself, we don't need to call sherlock homes to figure out you're a nazi. You outed yourself by showing up to the player haters ball all butthurt.
Another example of your bad insight. I laughed at a joke at your expense then you cried.

I never once shared my political beliefs because it’s wasted breath when most of this board are alt right losers who circle jerk each other.

You can’t reason with someone who already believes something unreasonable. They have to come to a rational conclusion on their own; it has to be an epiphany of their own. Any evidence you present that goes against what they think is invalid while anything that seems to “confirm” their beliefs is gospel.

It’s a combination of the confirmation bias and a lack of understanding that correlation does not equal causation (which is like the first thing they teach you in any basic statistics/research methods class).

The fact you are unaware of this fact of life leads me to think you have a lot of room to grow. Good luck with it.
Old 01-13-2022, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Another example of your bad insight. I laughed at a joke at your expense then you cried.

I never once shared my political beliefs because it’s wasted breath when most of this board are alt right losers who circle jerk each other.

You can’t reason with someone who already believes something unreasonable. They have to come to a rational conclusion on their own; it has to be an epiphany of their own. Any evidence you present that goes against what they think is invalid while anything that seems to “confirm” their beliefs is gospel.

It’s a combination of the confirmation bias and a lack of understanding that correlation does not equal causation (which is like the first thing they teach you in any basic statistics/research methods class).

The fact you are unaware of this fact of life leads me to think you have a lot of room to grow. Good luck with it.
Nobody gives a fuck about what you believe, or the random inane factoids you will blather out nonsensically.

You are about as complex as fucking fruit fly, I already know your life story because you are that simple. You aren't even a human being you are collection of stereotypes.

Lemme guess, If I brought up something about climate change you'd reply with natural cycles.

You think of yourself as an original thinker, non conformist, while blindly believing every conspiracy garbage shat out from the rat fuck bowels of the internet.

And while you believe your enlightened you are really just a sociopath who is desperate for social interaction which is why you Karen it up and annoy the fuck out of everyone in your ear space.

Stupid ain't hard to understand.
Old 01-13-2022, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

And you’re a narcissist who can’t be wrong with absolutely no understanding on human interactions. Guess what? I lean left. We’d probably agree politically. But you’re the type of person to use his political ideology as a weapon to feel morally superior and intelligent against people who don’t agree with you. You’re part of the problem. The fact you just said I’m not even human proves that fact. You’re much more like a nazi than I or most will ever be.

Two party politics are all about misrepresenting the opinions and objectives of other voters in the party so that your constituents feel as if they are an active threat to their way of life.

However evil or stupid you think the other guy is, they’re probably thinking the same about you, and everybody is wrong. If you think voting for either party makes you morally superior, you’re fucked.

That’s it for now. I’ll let you have the last word because I believe I’ve made my point, and everyone who reads this thread will see your hypocrisy. I hope you grow into a more stable and humble individual who can take a joke, but I doubt you will because you’re too sensitive about your ego.
Closed Thread