Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 01:30 AM
Fire Giant

Default Disease/LittleGyno's backstory

Found this golden old gem while searching for nostalgic red99 moments. Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/QTJeS46

KEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!
Old 12-15-2021, 08:37 AM
Kobold

All Hail, king of the chicken bones.
Old 12-15-2021, 09:51 AM
Banned

Congratulations if he is for real removing his penis.
Old 12-15-2021, 09:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations if he is for real removing his penis.
Gyno is an ultra racist, Trump supporting magabilly, he does that kind of shit so he can make fun of transgenders and avoid the ban hammer. Like the time he pretended he was Jewish so he could make of Jews, or the time he said he was black so he could use the N word. List goes on and on.
Old 12-15-2021, 10:06 AM
Banned

Sounds like he is for real probably a fire emerald then.
Old 12-15-2021, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like he is for real probably a fire emerald then.
Yup huge transgender community amongst Trump Supporters.

You have Caitlyn Jenner annnnnnnddddddddd Caitlyn Jenner.
Old 12-15-2021, 01:31 PM
Banned

a trans girl breached the capitol on jan 6 with the main grp of bros who was in that gang called the Oath Keepers

so tldr

(lol)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itol-riot.html

A lot of good reasons to hang out at the capitol, trump ain't one tho
Old 12-15-2021, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
a trans girl breached the capitol on jan 6 with the main grp of bros who was in that gang called the Oath Keepers

so tldr

(lol)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itol-riot.html

A lot of good reasons to hang out at the capitol, trump ain't one tho
Wow, that's like a black man voting against civil rights.
Old 12-15-2021, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, that's like a black man voting against civil rights.
I dont know really, laws against sex discrimination should be sufficient, codifying transgender ideology into law seems backwards to me. I don't think what the left is doing is going to have good long term effects in regards to "LGBGTQIAXYZ" rights.

For example: Males and Females both should be able to be pilots, and firing a pilot for being male/or female is dumb.

Males should have access to a track program and females should have access to a track program.

Transgender ideology is quite religious in nature though, so it's a lot like saying:

Pilot's can't be fired for being Christians:

Ok that is a great law, but what about the muslims?

So saying "pilots can't be fired for being transgender' is a lot more redundant and singles out other groups. Like...

So there are some court cases around all these issues. And definately they should be read/and case law should be made that upholds the original spirit of the law, but more laws aren't helping. They didn't help me get insurance or more access to medical care or make banks less likely to discriminate against me. It was all dumb.

What the left is doing is propping us up as victims and making us punching bags for the ALT ALT ALT right, cuz obviously there are some people on the 'alt right' who arent sexist bigots. And creating religious uproar. Now we need laws that protect muslims too.

Instead of "Pilots can't be fired because of their religion, or sex, or race'.

Also, race is such a misnomer, it's 'skin color' really. if you think about it there are black people with Caucasian ancestry, but there won't be a racist that admits that :P

It's a hot button topic and I hate what mass media such as wheel of time doing the lesbian kiss, and like other groups sensationalizing people who don't conform to stereotypical gender/sex presentations and it's all really dumb because it hurts more """" scare quotes """" transgender """" unscarequotes"""" ppl than it helps and doesn't give them any justice at all.

Especially when we have other very serious problems we must address with the corruption and lobbies on both sides etc etc etc, i'ts a mountain of rats, and I dont' want them

1) waving a transgender flag
2) labling me
3) saying they helped me yet didnt

I don't consider myself transgender. I think it's stupid. But you get my drift I hope.

I also don't present/conform to my birth sex and I have issues with my body, real proud to cut of my penis as well, so with that, I can be in agreement with disease even if I take issue with some of their other political stances.
Old 12-15-2021, 02:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I dont know really, laws against sex discrimination should be sufficient, codifying transgender ideology into law seems backwards to me. I don't think what the left is doing is going to have good long term effects in regards to "LGBGTQIAXYZ" rights.

For example: Males and Females both should be able to be pilots, and firing a pilot for being male/or female is dumb.

Males should have access to a track program and females should have access to a track program.

Transgender ideology is quite religious in nature though, so it's a lot like saying:

Pilot's can't be fired for being Christians:

Ok that is a great law, but what about the muslims?

So saying "pilots can't be fired for being transgender' is a lot more redundant and singles out other groups. Like...

So there are some court cases around all these issues. And definately they should be read/and case law should be made that upholds the original spirit of the law, but more laws aren't helping. They didn't help me get insurance or more access to medical care or make banks less likely to discriminate against me. It was all dumb.

What the left is doing is propping us up as victims and making us punching bags for the ALT ALT ALT right, cuz obviously there are some people on the 'alt right' who arent sexist bigots. And creating religious uproar. Now we need laws that protect muslims too.

Instead of "Pilots can't be fired because of their religion, or sex, or race'.

Also, race is such a misnomer, it's 'skin color' really. if you think about it there are black people with Caucasian ancestry, but there won't be a racist that admits that :P

It's a hot button topic and I hate what mass media such as wheel of time doing the lesbian kiss, and like other groups sensationalizing people who don't conform to stereotypical gender/sex presentations and it's all really dumb because it hurts more """" scare quotes """" transgender """" unscarequotes"""" ppl than it helps and doesn't give them any justice at all.

Especially when we have other very serious problems we must address with the corruption and lobbies on both sides etc etc etc, i'ts a mountain of rats, and I dont' want them

1) waving a transgender flag
2) labling me
3) saying they helped me yet didnt

I don't consider myself transgender. I think it's stupid. But you get my drift I hope.

I also don't present/conform to my birth sex and I have issues with my body, real proud to cut of my penis as well, so with that, I can be in agreement with disease even if I take issue with some of their other political stances.
I would totally support Gyno if he were serious, it would actually make me like um more, but he's full of shit.

I have my problems with the left and the right, which is why I am an independent with left leanings. I think the left often works against their own causes and falters in the face of adversity. While the right believes a bunch of stupid evil shit fed by dogma and propaganda.
Closed Thread