Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2021, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just coin tuna
then whats the point of killing people on red
Old 05-18-2021, 06:40 PM
Aviak

I think people at 60 do it for fun most of the time, and bragging rights.

The point is to play the same way you would on green without elf lawyers. Sure the pop is a lil low but I’d rather play low pop then with people who jack spawns, lawyer quest and imho don’t respect the classic vision.

Let’s say me and some homies are camping MR in unrest. On green someone can come into BR and take our spawns because those spawns are out of sight, as the p99 rules are written.

It doesn’t matter if you knew back in 1999 MR is the whole first floor if you can keep the spawns down, you lose three of your spawns due to elf lawyers not respecting classic and citing rules.

On red you would just kill them until they call “loot and scoot” meaning they get to get their gear and leave and you don’t kill them.

On Red this would probably almost never happen, because people are aware of the consequences. They would send tells first and ask if it was okay to get a spawn or two.
Old 05-18-2021, 06:48 PM
Aviak

This is all just assumption, the most pvp I’ve gotten into was keeping auto attack on as I swapped targets to give one of my group mates thorns.
Old 05-19-2021, 08:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then whats the point of killing people on red

PvP on red is mainly about zone and content control.

Death penalties don't make the actual experience of PvP more or less fun and often just make people try to avoid it.

When the elements are right, PvP on red can be crazy fun.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is all just assumption, the most pvp I’ve gotten into was keeping auto attack on as I swapped targets to give one of my group mates thorns.
there is little to no pvp

also plenty of lawyer quest
Old 05-19-2021, 11:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is little to no pvp

also plenty of lawyer quest
Plenty of lawyer quest is less then complete lawyer quest though, right?
Old 05-19-2021, 02:28 PM
Kobold

cringe
Old 05-19-2021, 04:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin 5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cringe
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gaffin i miss when u had the curvy woman booty gif as avatar. hope all is well and not doing amphetamines anymore
Lol dude is a tweaker and tries to shame my words with some cliche(arguably cringy) shit like “cringe”.
Old 05-19-2021, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Gustoo why do you hate velious so much if you didnt even play it? Velious on red was a lot of fun for the first few months. 250+ pop a few new guilds started up (of course they failed), and a lot of places to find PvP.

This is coming from someone who never killed a single Ntov dragon so if your going to say the gear gap is to much get better then try again.
Old 05-19-2021, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Lol dude is a tweaker and tries to shame my words with some cliche(arguably cringy) shit like “cringe”.
Dude is saying cringe, with a signature that says P99 legend.. This dude probably has a list of nicknames he gave himself as a child...
Closed Thread