Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Default Played hours on red low pop hardly any pvp

Yep if this were happening to me. I’d too be salty and take personal attacks on people. Just saying if I poured hours of my life to play a game with basically no one yep it would be frustrating and I’d too blame low pop on forum trolls.

You too will eventually break from this zombie like state. For now I forgive you for being mad and taking personal shots. Addicts are usually a tough crowd to crack.

Toodles sipping some wine trying to go to sleep tonight. Beach run in the morning if this stupid hurricane passes by and oh man the masters at 1pm.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:35 AM
Fire Giant

I don't get it
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 11-12-2020, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

drain bamage
Old 11-12-2020, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep if this were happening to me. I’d too be salty and take personal attacks on people. Just saying if I poured hours of my life to play a game with basically no one yep it would be frustrating and I’d too blame low pop on forum trolls.

You too will eventually break from this zombie like state. For now I forgive you for being mad and taking personal shots. Addicts are usually a tough crowd to crack.

Toodles sipping some wine trying to go to sleep tonight. Beach run in the morning if this stupid hurricane passes by and oh man the masters at 1pm.
I hope you have good people who keep a close eye on you. Your mental health is pretty concerning. Can anybody explain yet, who this TassadAr guy was on the server? He's so fucking odd.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

I played here who knows how long ago. My main purpose was to make chars to demolish blues trying to cross over to red. That purpose no longer exists and I thrive in the realm of joy knowing that 30 people playing in a lock box.

Also I did more pvp on my time here than most of you who post now and all of you who joined red after 2016 combined.

Mental health check stable not playing video games or pouring thousands of hours into elf simulation with the same 20 yahoos. For all of those promoting a dead server in 2020 playing countless hours I hope you have a come to Jesus moment. Until then I will linger loving every god damn minute knowing you addicts are hanging on to dog poop.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played here who knows how long ago. My main purpose was to make chars to demolish blues trying to cross over to red. That purpose no longer exists and I thrive in the realm of joy knowing that 30 people playing in a lock box.

Also I did more pvp on my time here than most of you who post now and all of you who joined red after 2016 combined.

Mental health check stable not playing video games or pouring thousands of hours into elf simulation with the same 20 yahoos. For all of those promoting a dead server in 2020 playing countless hours I hope you have a come to Jesus moment. Until then I will linger loving every god damn minute knowing you addicts are hanging on to dog poop.
Not valid response. You're an adult man, and you choose to spend your time logging into a forum about a video game that you don't play.. Just to tell us all that you don't play anymore and you feel bad for us..

At some point you have to realize just how fucking bad we feel for you and people like you around here. Do you have people who love you in your life? Are you getting Christmas this year little boy?
Old 11-12-2020, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not valid response.
Just ignore OP's posts like everyone does.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just ignore OP's posts like everyone does.
Yeah I know better haha.. I'd just like soooomebody to at least tell me who he was back in the day.. Somebody gotta have some funny screen shots or something of this guy from when he played..

Red loves screenshotting kills, I know somebody got one out there clownin on this guy... Post'em if you got'em!
Old 11-12-2020, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

I love you OP.

I too wish there was more ppl in CB with a Screaming mace and a Enameled Black Chestplate. My best pvp times was then.
Old 11-12-2020, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love you OP.

I too wish there was more ppl in CB with a Screaming mace and a Enameled Black Chestplate. My best pvp times was then.
Well there is my answer.. Looks like somebody does love you Tass!
Closed Thread