Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 09:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Adamantite Club does not beat out SOS until 37 on ratio, but they are very close. I don't remember when the effect starts to process though. I think it is 50 at which point it is roughly 8% superior assuming.

On the PB vs SOS topic though, also remember SOS processes major shielding at 50 which stacks with the cleric/Druid hero/skin lines. Making the PB even less attractive.

I contend its popularity is rooted in ignorance of the mechanics and the misconception that it is like a tstaff. It isn't the rstio is close, but that is it. The thing that makes the Tstsff so special is its proc: 120 damage + unresistable stun. That is huge.
excellent info here thanks melon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I picked up the AC this morning, and am currently 43 with the SoS offhand. Even without the procs I'm liking the combo.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Spiffy, happy to help!