Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Sarnak

Default Rogue epic

Has anyone done the rogue epic quest before 46 since they changed the level requirement? Or can you still complete the quest but can't equip till 46? thanks!
Old 04-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

You cant speak to the dude on Qeynos Sewers until you are level 50, if you have a level 50+ rogue there he can hail them and then you can speak and get the pouch. I dont know what level you need to be minimum with the help of a 50+ rogue there though.

The pickpocketing section of the rogue epic is currently broken though. The fella in Kaladim whos pockets you need to pick is currently too high level to be pickpocketed.
Old 04-06-2016, 09:24 PM
Aviak

what hes asking is....the rogue epic was able to be multiquested for years. They recently added in a level restriction on all epics to 46. So the question is....

Can you complete a rogue epic MQ before lvl 46 or wil the npc not give you the epic due to your level
Old 04-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

i think i answered you in game already but just in case, you can complete the quest at level 1, and if you have it equipped below 46 somehow then it will act as if it is a 0 stat item that cannot swing
Old 04-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think i answered you in game already but just in case, you can complete the quest at level 1, and if you have it equipped below 46 somehow then it will act as if it is a 0 stat item that cannot swing
actually it swings if it was pre equipped for the nerf and all mobs and players it would say INVULNERABLE

facts, none of you have them

you can have a lvl 1 rogue do the mq and bag it till 46

this server is custom as fuck

the classic-ness died 2 years ago
Closed Thread