Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

I still want an Anizok Vanishing Device, but haven't seen any for sale. 305 Trivial so need 250 Tinkering to have a decent shot at making them.

This is my default gear though: http://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Tofusin

With two javelins I'm at 28/155, that's with 4x Tink, 2x Dragon bag, 1x Large Soiled.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 03-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Chest has some very full sacks

Im impressed....

I sit at around 25 ish weight on my baby monk - I would love to pick up some more toys in the bags tho, stupid PoM Crown drop rate.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Clickquest.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still want an Anizok Vanishing Device, but haven't seen any for sale. 305 Trivial so need 250 Tinkering to have a decent shot at making them.

This is my default gear though: http://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Tofusin

With two javelins I'm at 28/155, that's with 4x Tink, 2x Dragon bag, 1x Large Soiled.
Nibble is working on maxing tinkering, it's a pain in the ass though from what I hear.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nibble is working on maxing tinkering, it's a pain in the ass though from what I hear.
It's terrible. I think Naxi has a 220+ tinker but I haven't seen him around lately.

The only combines past 175 (Rebreather trivial) during Velious are the Gnome Armor which all require dropped items for each combo and cost a fair amount.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's terrible. I think Naxi has a 220+ tinker but I haven't seen him around lately.

The only combines past 175 (Rebreather trivial) during Velious are the Gnome Armor which all require dropped items for each combo and cost a fair amount.
Nibble was just doing a pile of clockwork greaves the other day. Even after the droppable crap you still need someone to make a pile of fine steel greaves to sink into the combines. It sounded miserable lol.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have full 7 100% WR bags. It's probably my boots (Barbed Dragonscale which weight 3 stone?) but again, Sta/HP > AC for raiding.
? AC means you will get hit for less damage, if you're taking melee damage, it's super important. If you're assuming you'll only take spell damage, then sure, HP is more important
Old 03-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerrp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
? AC means you will get hit for less damage, if you're taking melee damage, it's super important. If you're assuming you'll only take spell damage, then sure, HP is more important
If a monk is getting meleed at a raid then he's doing it wrong.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Kobold

The thing I don't understand is why you all have these items (clickies, resist gear, etc...) some of which have marginal benefit, suggesting you're min/maxing, and yet you're willing to go over the weight limit of 24.9 pounds (at level 60) - which is HUGE in detrimental effects. I'd be more selective in the gear I wear (for example, the 2.5 pound shoes that Tofusin (Man0War) has, and replace them with the inferior, but lighter Black Pantherskin. It's worth it to get under the weight limit, you'd be GAINING armor class by losing armor class.
Old 03-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Kobold

Need someone to do a parse of within limit vs. slightly over limit