Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 07-01-2015, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexxin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm concerned that the Hit rate / dmg on knights especially Paladins is off. Using an Epic Lvl 60 Pally 35/40 delay weapon, 210 Strength the paladin misses way to much and when they do connect its very poor dmg. I also know that most of the members of the community especially the ones who have started Paladins or made it to 60 can confirm and back up my findings.

I think you can also relate the fact that this server is very low population of paladins because of the coding for their Hit Ratio and DMG. Now I do not think this would be such an issue if the Paladin line of stuns snares roots etc were actually usable in pvp but they are completely useless.

Below I'm am attaching some Logs of a few skirmishes that show some proof of my request.

If anyone has anything else to add etc please do.
Good thread, it's not only paladins, both Shadowknight and paladin are suffering from the same garbage, you can't hit anyone, it's unbearable to use a 2hander cause you're hitting for 27 with 255 str and a 44 damage 2hander...

Good thread, hope it doesn't get trollled by old man nirgon

However i suggest keep knight damage/hit ratio where it is and lower rogue/warrior/monk hitrate and then take a look at monk mitigation, we don't want to speed up pvp (aka dumb it down), we want slow battles that recuire some kind of strategy and skill rather then just burning people down within seconds
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Last edited by Smedy; 07-01-2015 at 01:19 AM..
Old 07-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Banned

Oh yeah smedy thanks for reminding that my Shadowknight is also a knight, and I also have no issue with hit rate / damage rate on him.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah smedy thanks for reminding that my Shadowknight is also a knight, and I also have no issue with hit rate / damage rate on him.
Would love to see your HT to kill ratio. Putting money on closer to 95%

Guy uses 5 charge soulfire per kill on his pally & burns ht per kill on SK.

Everything fine move to debunked posts please
Old 07-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Fixed the Paladin Epic Quest reward, which was procing a spell that would do around one million points of damage if left to its own devices.

^ did we skip this classic gem?
Old 07-02-2015, 03:16 AM
Banned

just killed 2 monks, 1 rogue, 100-0 blow outs on all of them, please fix this
Last edited by vouss; 07-02-2015 at 03:23 AM..
Old 07-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
old man vouss got you first
Old 07-06-2015, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

non of you retards read what i posted, knight hitrate is shit, but i don't want it improved, i rather see a decrease in hitrate from monks/rogues/warriors no one wants fast phases world of warcraft style pvp, the slower the better, and lets face it, no fucking rogue ever hit for 400 at lvl 50 with a epic on live, barely ever saw anything over 320 in velious gear (at lvl 60) on live, perhaps it was the mitigation that came with velious i don't know but pure melees are hitting far to much and monk avoidance is of the chain
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 07-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Banned

2hs was bad until the Velious patches

The end

Watch warrior botb video for prof

All PvP servers are represented there

Sullon did not exist yet
Old 07-06-2015, 11:48 AM
Kobold

Knights were bad until velious when their hit rate/skill cap changed. I agree with smedy that our hit rates for melee is insane. Also still feel ac doesn't work nearly as effective on live
Old 01-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Aviak

Knights hit rate is a joke. With 250 str on a 45 dmg 2 hander every double attack you get 40-60 dmg and one normal dmg . Someone clearly hated knights on this server.