Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New Rogue, have questions

Okay, last time I played Everquest was right before Luclin came out, so I don't really remember much. So here are my questions:

How does Dual Wield work? Do I get a fast offhand? Slow? Depend on the speed of my Main Hand?

Back Stab? Slow Main Hand? or does damage on it matter?

How do i judge what weapons are better than others? Is it just dividing the damage into the delay to get the damage/delay ratio?

Are there any early game places/quests/items I should try to get? Places I should go to level up?

Anything would be helpful, can also contact me on the PVE server under the name Demoralizer.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demorant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does Dual Wield work? Do I get a fast offhand? Slow? Depend on the speed of my Main Hand?
Off hand speed doesn't matter. Mainhand damage gets the following bonuses:

Level 28: 1
Level 31: 2
Level 34: 3
Level 37: 4
Level 40: 5
Level 43: 6
Level 46: 7
Level 49: 8
Level 52: 9
Level 55: 10
Level 58: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demorant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back Stab? Slow Main Hand? or does damage on it matter?
Backstab is affected by weapon damage, but I couldnt find the formula in 20 seconds so i'll let you find it :P

Quote:
How do i judge what weapons are better than others? Is it just dividing the damage into the delay to get the damage/delay ratio?
Just calculate damage/delay including damage bonus. Then there's Stats...and rogues have to consider damage from backstab.

I'll let others answer the rest
Closed Thread