Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Banned

Seems like his uptime for being in melee range is about 80% too.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Wrong my skill was capped as of earlier that day and i was going fists 1/2 the figh then swtiched to tstaff 1/2 the fight on my parse each one did 21.0 dps about..so total of 42 dps and Fkick did about 3 dps. And yes i did hit innerflame and yes my epic was linked to my kick so it was up all the time. gamparse easily can differntiate between fists and crushing. so if u take a fight and wait till mob is half health and swtich ur weapons u can get accurate reading. for me tstaff = epic fists on trunt.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong my skill was capped as of earlier that day and i was going fists 1/2 the figh then swtiched to tstaff 1/2 the fight on my parse each one did 21.0 dps about..so total of 42 dps and Fkick did about 3 dps. And yes i did hit innerflame and yes my epic was linked to my kick so it was up all the time. gamparse easily can differntiate between fists and crushing. so if u take a fight and wait till mob is half health and swtich ur weapons u can get accurate reading. for me tstaff = epic fists on trunt.
ok because we talked outside kc earlier that day and you said you had been parsing but your hand to hand wasnt maxed yet. Was that you or was it someone else I was talking too? I could of been confused.

HONEY IM HOME!!!!
Old 01-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

No was me, but i maxed it in KC, wasnt off by much and the Parse Bruman is refering to is from later that night. So no you're not wrong but yes you are wrong =)
Old 01-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Yeah, I'm still surprised my parse ended up higher. You used tstaff and fists, both of which "should" be better than my AC/SoS. Weird =/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Gate guards in West Freeport would be something thats good to parse against. Just need a cleric. This would give you the most accurate numbers.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

I have months of logs for 2 Wu's fists and tstaff. Only problem is half of it is raid buffs. As of now the 2 sky fists are better than epic+ 1 fist from what I can tell.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Banned

Yea but Bisch you're in a pretty unique situation, very few monks have both sky fists. So the real debate is between Mainhanding our single sky fist, with an offhand of SoS... or Offhanding the sky fist and using main hand empty.

Also some people are stuck on the Bo Staff ... but it's horrid.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Sarnak

2x wu's= best, epic MH wu OH > Wu/SoS, trorsmang comes after that
Old 02-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

This is all true for raid targets, but I do believe Trorsmang's is still better when fighting non raid targets. I was noticing a small spike in my dps when i would swtich from epic main + wu off hand to Trorsmang. I will get some more evidence on this in the near future been a bit lazy with parsing.