Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-12-2023, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the pyramds
best rabbit hole of all the rabbit holes.

Old 04-12-2023, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet we're identical to people from 10,000 years ago.
edit: Yeah Ekco im definitely referencing the works of graham hancock and randall carlson, their research is so solid you could build an ancient civilization on top of it. and yet somehow they are outcasts.

even if the bible is a true story, it's definitely not the entire story

i feel like proof of aliens would help humanity out alot, fill in the blanks and round out some actual answers.

we definitely are identical to humans from 10,000 years ago, from corpses found in permafrost, and skeletons recovered from dig sites, whoever the last homo-erectus was walked the earth a minimum of 100k years ago

native americans, mayans etc sure as hell aren't the original inhabitants of north ameria, they were just the most recent humans who migrated here when ocean levels were 400 feet lower and land bridges existed.

black people aren't even specifically native to africa, they found their ways to south/central america long before the white slavers showed up, if one looks into it they find that there were entirely too many people of african descent in the americas than could have possibly been transported by boats

the numbers don't add up for just the african population in central america, not even considering the east coasts of south america or north america.

they didn't arrive by just boats

this also explains really well the existence of all the exact same symbology in ancient stone works from around the world, it's not aliens, or ridiculous theories, people just walked.
Last edited by Trexller; 04-12-2023 at 12:49 AM..
Old 04-12-2023, 02:30 AM
Banned

Dune series has space religion. And it's fun. V heretical tho.

Where does G-d say u must religion tho? And religion is only a gateway to spirituality and faith. You come to G-d by following his commandments. I'm sure "assusietter" doth protest tho, that you shall communion or else.

I'm like...ok fundamentally the orthodoxy thing can be a speedy way to humility and service. It can also be a fast way to hell through pride and fear. (Superstition). Thats when people start to idolatry. Ritual becomes more important than G-d or his commandments then.... it's pretty basic.

Thx for all the thoughts folks. Say your prayers. Eat ur veg. Fast. Make ur bread. Break ur fast. And do your good works. And read ur Bible and learn about the past. All of it. For the past is your future. And you don't get the present without either.

This time had to come. And you had to live through it for heaven to exist. And heaven isn't about Nintendos. It's about being at one with G-d and his creation.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-12-2023 at 02:33 AM..
Old 04-12-2023, 08:56 AM
Sarnak

Piano piano, ppl. Knowing is half the battle but battles are never half-won.

[EDIT] gif added for context
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgif-2-09bc0b6e01.jpg (20.6 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by goblinmob; 04-12-2023 at 09:14 AM..
Old 04-12-2023, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] white supremists found the pyramids, white supremists rule the world, white supremists control the history.

Jerusalem is Egypt.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

eh "white supremacist" is slang for: "I'm wrong and I don't want to lose research grants"
Old 04-12-2023, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

I just like to say it to make libs have to agree with me or they're white supremist.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

republicans should just come out of nowhere with an intelligent and articulate black woman, give her the nomination then look at the dems and say: "Your Move"
Old 04-13-2023, 03:01 AM
Decaying Skeleton

The news is definitely scary. It's sad to see people getting violent at such a sacred place. People will be able to go to the Shrine without fear of violence, if steps are made to calm things down.
Old 04-13-2023, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good talk.

From my experience:

Suicide and homicide don't make the world a better place. Just give your loving kindness and compassion to those around you and stop expecting people to be a certain way. Tell them how they should be and how things should be. Don't try to use force or make them a certain way. Give your love in guidance and a helping hand for small matters every once in awhile.

And most of all, ACCEPT that this is the way things are and WHY they are this way and don't deny that from being. It is real. The world is dying and we are killing it and "ourselves". We are even stripping humanity bare.

And when you meet the maker, you will will be conscientious and conscious and can tell him you lived a good meaningful life, regardless of what your means are and you can stop hurting yourselves because you don't feel good enough or worthy enough.