Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2022, 12:03 PM
Banned

Bodies are weird.

I have maybe a dozen chest hairs, and still can't really grow a full beard at forty. If I let it go it just ends up looking like my face is a comma, since my facial hair turns sharply in the center of my face. She doesn't like beards, so I always just shave anyways.

But I have weirdly furry legs and feet, like a Halfling.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im sorry Alphys. For the above negative discourse.
I feel no affects from vaxx.
In australia its really not an issue, (personal or political) we dont discuss it vehemently or calmly really. Just a you do you type of thing.
Having said that, Im sure some video digger could find some dumbfuck Aussie arguing like a dimwit adinfinitum. Blarg.
Id love to be able to go back and see if my friends son DID OR DIDNT DIE as a direct result of a rushed vaxx.
Alas, that cant be done. Best i can do is make (hopefully) informed decisions in the future.
This comment was sent from a Queensland Government approved "Quarantine" Camp™
Old 10-04-2022, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im sorry Alphys. For the above negative discourse.
I feel no affects from vaxx.
In australia its really not an issue, (personal or political) we dont discuss it vehemently or calmly really. Just a you do you type of thing.
Having said that, Im sure some video digger could find some dumbfuck Aussie arguing like a dimwit adinfinitum. Blarg.
Id love to be able to go back and see if my friends son DID OR DIDNT DIE as a direct result of a rushed vaxx.
Alas, that cant be done. Best i can do is make (hopefully) informed decisions in the future.
Australia has been a petri-dish of interest for me. They seemed REALLY draconian with their policies. The famous protest ended up police with them being beaten and masked en-mass. The quarantine camps. That is just my polar opinion from what I can find instead of being there though,.

My eternal vision of Austrailia is from " The Rescuer's : Down Under " and I never want to change that worldview.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bodies are weird.

I have maybe a dozen chest hairs, and still can't really grow a full beard at forty. If I let it go it just ends up looking like my face is a comma, since my facial hair turns sharply in the center of my face. She doesn't like beards, so I always just shave anyways.

But I have weirdly furry legs and feet, like a Halfling.
Isn't the term for this called a "Twink"?
Old 10-04-2022, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Australia has been a petri-dish of interest for me. They seemed REALLY draconian with their policies. The famous protest ended up police with them being beaten and masked en-mass. The quarantine camps. That is just my polar opinion from what I can find instead of being there though,.
Wait a second.

You DON'T support governments beating their citizens and throwing them into camps against their will??

...are you some kinda fascist or somethin?
Old 10-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Orc

RIP
Old 10-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I take criticism from you though, because I want to date women who stab people and get arrested for assault.
You can take criticism from me if you want, I guess. I just don't really care what conservatives think of me. I have seen the things they like.

My ex was not arrested for assault. She was arrested for theft by deception. I did a year of probation as part of a plea deal to keep her out of actual prison, as she had priors. Kinda regret that.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't the term for this called a "Twink"?
I'm 5'11" and about 200 pounds. Too big to be a twink.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:11 PM
Banned

I like to wear a mask everywhere still, but then tell people it's for the upcoming flu season, not covid. It makes them bluescreen instantly.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you have a hairy back?
No, thank God. My people sometimes are hairy and bald as fuck but thankfully papa was pure in stock
Closed Thread