Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2022, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

I love how CNN is all over this shit when nobody knows wtf it is but with hunter bidens laptop it was burried imidiatly lol

aliens must think so little of us just how scummy we are
Old 10-04-2022, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how CNN is all over this shit when nobody knows wtf it is but with hunter bidens laptop it was burried imidiatly lol

aliens must think so little of us just how scummy we are
The fact there are people who don't realize the double standard really boggles my mind too
Old 10-04-2022, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm

Define patriot:

a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

nationist:

a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

So the difference here is that the patriot will fight enemies of the country they support.

While a nationalist someone who will fight to support the interests of their own identity.

This is why it has the stigma of racism. Saying you like the nuclear family, (maga) for example, suddenly all the awful shit HAS to go with it.

Like people cant say, "I like when we were a nicer country of people who were polite to eachother and we made family our priority, church bla bla, This is who I am, this is who I want to be"

A patriot is like, "Oh you racist, you want to destroy all religion but your own, because in the old days people were also pretty shitty, so that means you want all of that, BOOO racist BOOO"

Then the patriot is like, "I hate my country, and my countryman, I want to destroy them, but also we must be strong to protect our "democracY!" I do not care about the people, the GOVERMENT! is what we must protect!"

bla bla bla
Thats a good one.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-04-2022, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is some juicy drama. At first I’m thinking well it seems like she has receipts but no way to prove what the check was for or who’s kid was aborted

But then part of me thinks it’s pretty fucking weird to keep a get well card from 2009. Shit I don’t keep birthday cards from my mom for more than a few days. Who the fuck keeps a get well soon card from 2009? /shrug
He was famous back then, too. Sportsball collector's item.

Maybe it was a "just in case" thing, maybe it was "sell this on ebay" thing... remember Monica Lewinsky kept the dress or whatever.

Can't say. The son going turncloak is interesting stuff, too
Old 10-04-2022, 10:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh this is a rule just for the conservative fellas here, not random strangers. Mainly because those fellas misattribute everything they dislike about their own form of capitalism to “the Left”

Conservative guys here shift goalposts so much it’s only natural to clarify definitions before proceeding with discourse

This is starting to feel like a brain damaged form of Parliament
I was making fun of dems screaming voting id's are undemocratic, and telling me I am unpatriotic when I am against massive garbage spending bills.

You seem to think (to me) moral decay is function of capitalism. Moral decay doesn't care what form of governance or system of production and distribution one is using.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-04-2022, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was making fun of dems screaming voting id's are undemocratic, and telling me I am unpatriotic when I am against massive garbage spending bills.

You seem to think (to me) moral decay is function of capitalism. Moral decay doesn't care what form of governance or system of production and distribution one is using.
I don't even know what moral decay is, so I'm not sure where you got that

Sounds like something Jerry Falwell would say

But yeah sounds good, nothing escapes entropy and all that stuff
Old 10-04-2022, 10:22 PM
Banned

And here's Dana Loesch just flat out saying the thing I'm always saying about Republicans: Ethics regarding abortion have absolutely nothing to do with their reasons for sacking Roe v. Wade (as politicians, anyways), it's always been about power and control over women.

"Dana Loesch: “I don’t care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles. I want control of the Senate.”

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/sta...UwHQ8Jb3WdqzRQ
Old 10-04-2022, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Am I wrong that voter ID cannot be done federally?

It doesn't matter, I'm gonna keep saying it anyway.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:18 PM
Banned

The word malevolent is programming

Male + violent.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The word malevolent is programming

Male + violent.
Muy mal.
Closed Thread