Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Developer

Default I can no longer vendor with Ainla Yurimar

My gnome necromancer is either indifferent or amiable with the other vendors around there beneath Freeport.

As far as I can remember I had no problem vendoring with her before. But now I am dubious for some reason. I thought maybe my faction had something to do with it so I brought my gnome magician over who has lots of good faction. No dice.

I'm now hauling my enchanter over to charm her if necessary.. I hope I don't die. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

She should be on the same faction as Itzia Vunpe, which my necromancer has no problems vendoring with.

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=921
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=932
Old 08-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Orc

Send a message via ICQ to Hogwash Send a message via AIM to Hogwash Send a message via Yahoo to Hogwash
Default Tagus Wunne faction?

Tagus Wunne
Known Habitats:
East Freeport
Factions:
Dismal Rage
Opal Dark Briar
Opposing Factions:
Knights of Truth

She will not sell to my character, who is regarded as amiable to other nearby merchants who [supposedly] share the same faction. I may be over looking something but I have been raising my Dismal Rage & Opal Dark Briar factions, as well as lowering my Knights of Truth faction via Assist the Great Xelha Quest.http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=127

Other merchants who regard me as amiable and share factions are: Mheno Raveus, Prasen Rusgor. I may be overlooking something but i feel as if I should be able to interact with said merchants in the same fashion as the rest located in EFP underground, and feel Tagus Wunne's factions should be double-checked.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Fire Giant

A while back someone noticed Hundle Quatvel, so I went down there with Hogwash and we tested factions with wolf form, new characters, etc.

As mentioned above, Tagus Wunne, and also Ainla Yurimar are now the only two vendors not on DismalRage.

Much to our dismay, Zhem Xecia, is on an unknown faction, that is not very friendly. Tested with a fresh character. He's the cleric guildmaster, and is dubious to a starting Cleric of Innoruuk. Only NPC in evil guildhall that isn't on Dismal Rage or OpalDarkbriar.

Also discovered while testing, that Venox Tarkog's text for receiving guildnote is broken, and outputs #name instead of the player's name
Old 08-09-2010, 02:55 AM
Project Manager

All this fixed, pending update.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

We missed one:
Banor Raglesin
Old 08-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Project Manager

Thanks, this is how the changelog appears.

Pending update:
-Tagus Wunne, Prasen Rusgor, Ainla Yurimar, Zhem Xecia, Banor Raglesin, and Nektuk Phenzon will now have primary faction DismalRage.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

All of the Guildmasters have a different con level than the vendors, so I think Zhem Xecia should be on a different faction than the vendors (I think it's DismalRage for the Vendors, and OpalDarkbriar for the Guildmasters) This is a guess, I don't really understand how primary factions and secondary factions interact.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Checked in after the update, looks like its resolved. Thanks!
Closed Thread