Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-17-2022, 01:04 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now we see why you were fired from a job you didn't get paid for doing.
people like you are why I stopped helping and quit the program, and why my opinion of red is as such. Thanks for reminding me why I stop checking this forum lol
Old 03-17-2022, 04:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people like you are why I stopped helping and quit the program, and why my opinion of red is as such. Thanks for reminding me why I stop checking this forum lol
See its that cycle of bitterness i was talking about. By neglecting the server during the first 1.5 years, the server was distilled to its toxic-est and then you were stuck with the shit community until they had nobody to grief anymore, moved on and now we have this dead server.

I get it, that its kind of disheartening to give your free time for people like disease. But if they had listened to me when we had a pop left to save, the server might have been a place with more diversity of personalities, although now it is very mild compared to the early years, so i dont see why the staff would hold on to that bitterness.

This is why i think red deserves a reset. Not because the devs owe it to us, its because red itself deserves a shot at what could have been. To get that 500+ pop again with a space for casuals, and see if we can make that grow instead of watching it circle down the drain with xp loss.

People who were on Rallos on live know how fucking cool Gfay was. Loads of low level pvp in crushbone, gear sellers up the lift. Just make it happen Rogesus. One item loot, no xp loss, no drop loot event as a permanent recurring event to ease the sting of item loot, flip the switch.

Now back to lurking after this final-ish positive note.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 03-17-2022 at 04:27 AM..
Old 03-17-2022, 09:42 AM
Banned

I'm sorry Zade.

I agitated these guys.

My bad. Plz don't feel like you need to reply.
Old 03-17-2022, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartcron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got two player characters that took me up on my offer to power levels to help you get into red jump started, and I am power leveling one of them tonight at 11PM PST 2AM EST..

If your interested in getting power leveled send me a message or post here on the forum..
Guys are installing their game to log dusty PK toons right now
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-17-2022, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

What is the most effective way to move an entire guild to red

How did tmo do it

Would it be feasible without blue to red plat trading
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 03-17-2022, 12:00 PM
Kobold

> thread about power leveling on red
> same few psychopaths continue to use it as a platform when they don’t even play
> they contribute absolutely nothing besides discontent
> the modern day equivalent of dead pirates with buried treasure no one will ever find
> give me your fungi
Old 03-17-2022, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Well, its as easy as convincing those guild members to making a red character and playing.

The server is never gunna get deleted as long as P99 is an active project, so there is that assurance for you. If you want to play meta EQ classic, than red 99 is a top choice since it isn't all fucked up in the meta the same way Blue and Green are. It does feature its own juiced up 7 year poop socker community but we're talking like 40 active players at best.

As you mentioned, P99 staff does not approve of any kind of inter-server trading anymore which means you riches on blue are not tradeable to riches on red. I supposed you could make those transactions anyways but you would be subject to economic sanctions and random bans for the inexplicable 400kpp delivered on blue for however much PP on red that would buy you these days.

It's tough to even know what the economy is because there is so very few platinum based transactions on red anymore due to so few new players. Anything other than dragon loot is going to a pretty small community.

So yeah be an honest john and leave your blue shit alone and just start playing red. You will be swimming in riches in no time and your EQ legend will be eternal.

But for reals bring 30 players and have them play for 6 months with decent commitment and you will have very much success.

I will cleric power level your entire crew for many hours for free on a pre-determined schedule if you are able to muster a crew of 30 + I will give you full HP buffs and keep you healed. Your mob churn will be slow but non stop and as you get into real levels with weapon skills you will move through mobs just fine.

I don't have a lot of spare items but there are a lot of red players that would dust off their login info and come help out, maybe a few red players with low level PK characters would come check things out too.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-17-2022, 01:19 PM
Aviak

If we actually have an active guild on the server again that can raid and stuff, i'd play again as well.
Old 03-17-2022, 09:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You called me trailer park trash lol. You summoned corpses. The server went on after you quit. Now move along or play the server. Coming here to bash people willnt be accepted.
Old 03-18-2022, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You called me trailer park trash lol.
How are those Vienna sausages doing, speared with a paper clip?
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid