Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 12-29-2023, 11:37 PM
Banned

More nuts than u and she ain't got nuts.

send post 💯
Old 12-30-2023, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

Dont worry. Orphan crushing machines grow up to become adult upward money filtering (crushing) machines!

You will work (with very few exceptions...) to make someone you dont really know, a very wealthy person. You count! Your life has meaning!
Now get back to work.
Scum.
Old 12-30-2023, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly I just want to go to hospice or get pain meds and start the process of dying now.
Unfortunately I think you gotta have a terminal illness to qualify for hospice, and oddly enough they don't consider being bored of EQ a terminal illness. Funny how they split hairs. Maybe some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well. I don't want to be overly dramatic butt EQ was one of my last habits that got me out of bed at all. I actually stretched and exercised and ate food so I could sporadically spend EQ time soloing between long afks.

This Christmas was really nice with family and physically rough tho. And I'm realizing that while EQ is my only escape from a completely crippled body it's not fun anymore. It's just something I am doing because I don't have the capacity to do anything more. And it's too painful emotionally to keep coming back to a game that takes everything.

Honestly I just want to go to hospice or get pain meds and start the process of dying now.

Those who say I'll be back. You're probably right. I'll probably reroll a necromancer or something and be a completely timid shut in avoiding any challenge or contact butt just logging in for something to try to do.

I have been hitting the audio books with my eyes shut curled when I can. When I can't EQ.

Yeah it's a cry for help. Butt I don't want or need any. My therapist and I have already been discussing an exit plan with the resources available for me through the VA.

Just. It fucking sucks. I wanted to be able to play this game and make friends. The biggest issue with that is that I can't play long enough continously to be friends and help ppl. That said I had a ton of nice and friendly interactions with ppl. Got to buff ppl with low lvl cleric buffs. Butt that corpse in guk. It's going to rott. With lvl 34 spells and jboots. I can't recover it. It's too much work solo. It's too emotionally painful. It's my reminder that I
am not even good enough to play EQ on quarm in 2023. That is my sign to quit.
Yesterday I went to Aliberto's Jr in downtown Seattle, somehow their big ass carne asada burrito is still only $7.99; I don't think I really want to know how that is still profitable for them. It tastes somewhere between taco bell and actual food. I ate it in front of a homeless man. I've been violently blasting into my toilet like krakatoa on and off for the past 24 hours, which was exactly the experience I was looking for. I'm eating an edible and going back tonight to try their chorizo. Probably going to need a colostomy bag.

EQ is ur dirty ass burrito and your life is the explosive diarrhea. I don't know what you have to be sad about tbh. What more could you have wanted out of life than miserable, unending cycle of binge and spray? Some people work their entire lives to achieve this lifestyle. It's an inspiration, honestly. I will witness you and continue my descent into retardation in your honor
Old 12-30-2023, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

mag just needs to grind xp and stop thinking so much
Old 12-30-2023, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
It just hurts to try and play this game.

Even on quarm. Even on EZ server. Don't have the life in me anymore.

I'm fucking sad pepes. My best memories in life where in EQ. How dumb is that? Liek for reals. Not that I didn't have good memories outside of EQ, I had a few good memories, butt it's all regretful shit in the end anyway. I'm sure my Ex's are like fuck this person. And I didn't really do anything good for the world.

So how fucking shit is that. That EQ was the best I could do, and that is gone now too.
everyone in Good Guys is like that.
Old 12-30-2023, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

You’ve kept the forum alive, enchanted us with your tales and fascinated us with your insights. Thats worth something to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-02-2024, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Well. I don't want to be overly dramatic butt EQ was one of my last habits that got me out of bed at all. I actually stretched and exercised and ate food so I could sporadically spend EQ time soloing between long afks.

This Christmas was really nice with family and physically rough tho. And I'm realizing that while EQ is my only escape from a completely crippled body it's not fun anymore. It's just something I am doing because I don't have the capacity to do anything more. And it's too painful emotionally to keep coming back to a game that takes everything.

Those who say I'll be back. You're probably right. I'll probably reroll a necromancer or something and be a completely timid shut in avoiding any challenge or contact butt just logging in for something to try to do.

I have been hitting the audio books with my eyes shut curled when I can. When I can't EQ.

Yeah it's a cry for help. Butt I don't want or need any. My therapist and I have already been discussing an exit plan with the resources available for me through the VA.

Just. It fucking sucks. I wanted to be able to play this game and make friends. The biggest issue with that is that I can't play long enough continously to be friends and help ppl. That said I had a ton of nice and friendly interactions with ppl. Got to buff ppl with low lvl cleric buffs. Butt that corpse in guk. It's going to rott. With lvl 34 spells and jboots. I can't recover it. It's too much work solo. It's too emotionally painful. It's my reminder that I
am not even good enough to play EQ on quarm in 2023. That is my sign to quit.
Hang in there Magnet. Life is tough, it truly is. And anybody saying otherwise is lying. I had reached a point earlier this year, where i really felt down myself. Just working, and saving. And not really thinkin about the future since i was doing all the things you're supposed to be doing as an adult. Decided to save up PTO and book a month long solo adventure to Philippines and it completely changed my life.

My advice- Book a flight to somewhere outside of the states. Go alone, have an adventure and an experience. Preferably in a place where the exchange rate benefits you. You just might find yourself again. Or you might find yourself for the first time ever.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

Nah double down on p99.
Old 01-02-2024, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Come to Arse-Trail-Ya magnet. US$1 buys AU$1.50.
You can be a boy in boys clothes. A girl in girls clothes. A boy acting like a girl wearing boys clothes. Whatever ya want. Its up to you.
Internet is OK but the ping to America for p99 is pretty sucky (in comparison) 60 - 300 for me sometimes but i dont care. Prolly fix it by sorting out a better route.

Food can be like US and A. Maccas, KFC, Taco Smell Chinese Indian etc or take a lucky dip at the middle eastern kabob shop. A lamb sandwich at midnight after a gutfull of beers is da bomb. (Hint: dont say da bomb in the middle eastern kabob shop). Stay at Uluru hotel. No cunt will bother you unless you approach them.

Oh. The secret answer on the visa form is Kangaroo Koala Dropbear.
Old 01-02-2024, 09:14 PM
Banned

Yep. Australians are friendly enough that they'll stand idly by and do nothing.