Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sad if it actually happened this way.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scavrefamn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what I got from the story is the following:
it seems you forget about the need to gather your corpse, so really he wasn't it the wrong to come back to his body
Old 04-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scavrefamn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what I got from the story is the following:
Irrelevant. A GM shouldn't evacuate an entire low level xp zone for an undetermined amount of time to host a high level GM event. The event hosted should be in either a neutral or 'hub' zone (East Commonlands, The Arena, etc) or in a zone that is approximately the level you intend the event to cater to. And even if you do host such an event the GM should not have the right to evacuate the zone in such a way and especially not to kill or ban lower characters for being there. Though admittedly OP's childish remark as he returned to CB for his corpse was not only unwarranted, regardless of anger levels, but also provocative.

I also agree with an above statement: to expect anything but jackass behavior on a PVP server is naive. Though you would think a GM would be above that.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Banned

trademark amelinda behavior i fully believe every word exactly happened this way
Old 04-06-2012, 12:51 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

You showed up and we were very busy. I can't speak for sirken exactly but I believe he told you to leave. Had you sent he or i a tell asking us for a port somewhere we would gladly have zapped you to any zone at that point. But you were making it incredibly difficult for us to make groups. we were like "Who is this pereson? LEVEL 10!!!???" and it happened more than once. we were BUSY. After you were removed the first time, you could have come back and dragged your corpse back to town but instead you came back and looted then sat down near us.

Beyond that I don't know what happened. But if your account is banned and you feel it is unfair or feel you were treated unfairly please petition in the petition/exploit section or feel free to PM me on the boards.

-Amelinda
Old 04-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Banned

welcome to red 1999
Old 04-06-2012, 12:58 AM
Sarnak

Sorry for your situation bro, I feel ya.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

idk beliebers have shit up twatter p bad
Old 04-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Fire Giant

So you disobeyed GM directions and got punished? hmm, odd
Closed Thread