Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2022, 11:50 PM
Banned

I don't believe anyone is advocating for zero moderation nor does anyone want to go backwards to slinging shit at each other in the zoo.

I do believe there is a bigger problem when a member of staff conducts behavior that is apologetic towards subjective "certain phrases", censors said phrases under threat of punishment, and censors players trying to gain clarification because he doesn't like what they have to say or ask.

Is a pattern emerging?
Old 09-22-2022, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't believe anyone is advocating for zero moderation nor does anyone want to go backwards to slinging shit at each other in the zoo.

I do believe there is a bigger problem when a member of staff conducts behavior that is apologetic towards subjective "certain phrases", censors said phrases under threat of punishment, and censors players trying to gain clarification because he doesn't like what they have to say or ask.

Is a pattern emerging?
It's real disappointing if that's what this thread is about.
Old 09-23-2022, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

hehe
Old 09-23-2022, 08:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's real disappointing if that's what this thread is about.
I was listening to a podcast where one of the hosts wouldn't let another say "I disagree with China" for fear they would get banned.

"I disagree with China".

We are cowards.
Old 09-23-2022, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only real question whether or not something is acceptable to say is: Does it offend any group besides white males? If so, then you cannot say it. Welcome to 2022.
That would indicate that the white man is the king of the beasts because he can take the abuse and nobody else can which is something to be proud of if you think about it. It means that contrary to popular belief you're a strong sacrificial lamb because nobody else can take the beatings like you can.

However, 'white man' is too vague. A man who is straight and values certain principles receives bigger lashings.

Poverty is the greatest abuser though.

Mass media insults are nothing compared to being poor for real.

Don't tell me you're being persecuted while you sit in a jacuzzi next to the love of your life.

Values > skin color
Reality > your fantasy
Old 09-23-2022, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would i get banned for saying the fact that black people have lower iq than whites on averege?
That would be a big no no.

You can say they have more intelligence but not less intelligence (ref: Erudite and Humans).

You can also say white humans have less intelligence than lizards (ref: Iksar and Humans).

If you want to say something 'offensive' and get away with then you need to have something to hide behind or to get somebody to say it for you.

Examples: screenwriter, comedien, actor

Now if I were black and you wrote that and I couldn't scrutinize your claim because somebody banned you and spoke on my behalf I would be upset because I don't like being censored.

I would tell you that ALL mortals no matter their IQ is are morons because they all work for NOTHING.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

the average P99er is the same type of person that would agree James Watson deserved to have his honorary titles stripped
Old 09-23-2022, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the average P99er is the same type of person that would agree James Watson deserved to have his honorary titles stripped
I don't know who that gentleman is, but he sounds nice, and I don't want anyone to have their titles stripped.

Science should be practiced, no matter what answer it comes up with. Even if it proves or disproves god or cures cancer (bye bye Ontologists...hope homelessness is fun)
Old 09-23-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know who that gentleman is, but he sounds nice, and I don't want anyone to have their titles stripped.

Science should be practiced, no matter what answer it comes up with. Even if it proves or disproves god or cures cancer (bye bye Ontologists...hope homelessness is fun)
Nah man haven't you heard? Mathematics and being on time are now racial constructs.

Get woke ya fuckin bigot.
Old 09-23-2022, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah man haven't you heard? Mathematics and being on time are now racial constructs.

Get woke ya fuckin bigot.
I won't apologize for being a human [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread