Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-24-2022, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our downtown area is like that and everything else is spaced far out, so we can breath. It's ok if supercharger-whine intimidates you or if your IQ is too low to comprehend such a meat headed thing. Not everyone can use a clutch so they made an automatic and now they have removed it all together because the incompetence has become so severe.
If you're so rich you don't need to work then america is like your very own 5 star plantation and everybody else is your personal slave. You've got tons of places to eat out where your slaves will feed you for peanuts, wash your plates for you, clean your clothes, clean your house, clean and fix your car, build you a mansion, build you a pool, build you a golf course, buiild you a skyscraper, drive you around, fly you around.

I would say it sounds nice but slavery is evil and the reward for being evil is short-term success NOT long-term success. Those crumbling pyramids in the desert are a clue.

If you want long-term success you gots to be a slave and it's gots to be on a personal level.

FYI Murica, Free people help because they WANT to help, not because they're FORCED to or tricked into it.
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-24-2022 at 02:16 PM..
Old 09-24-2022, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're so rich you don't need to work then america is like your very own 5 star plantation and everybody else is your personal slave. You've got tons of places to eat out where your slaves will feed you for peanuts, wash your plates for you, clean your clothes, clean your house, clean and fix your car, build you a mansion, build you a pool, build you a golf course, buiild you a skyscraper, drive you around, fly you around.

I would say it sounds nice but slavery is evil and the reward for being evil is short-term success NOT long-term success. Those crumbling pyramids in the desert are a clue.

If you want long-term success you gots to be a slave and it's gots to be on a personal level.

FYI Murica, Free people help because they WANT to help, not because they're FORCED to or tricked into it.
Honestly it's just not as good as it used to be. Tho if you've already made it, it's harder to lose what you got. That's about all that's changed since 1866.
Old 09-24-2022, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What point are you trying to make and how would you define success?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 09-24-2022, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What point are you trying to make and how would you define success?
I define success the same way evolution defines strength.

Security.

How secure are YOU and YOUR desires?

The richer you are, the more secure you are. This means you are the fittest.

So as long as you are rich, you're better than everyone else. it doesn't matter if you're a vile, contemptable, awful, coward, jellous, angry, emotional, unintelligent, unhealthy, or any of the other attributes that would make you weaker in "natures eyes"

As long as you are "secure" you're the fittest.

And the only way to remain secure in the new age, is to collect wealth, under any circumstances.

We're evolving to be the worst we possibly can, by making our strongest the richest.

EAT THE RICH, and get rid of progress.
Old 09-24-2022, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What point are you trying to make
America does not represent freedom. It's a scam.

Quote:
and how would you define success?
I don't respect dead people, they are unsuccessful to me.
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-24-2022 at 03:01 PM..
Old 09-24-2022, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
"Convince a man his is free, and he'll never fight for it."
Old 09-24-2022, 02:59 PM
Banned

I'm secure in my ability to die swiftly or crawl on screaming and shitting piss and blood everywhere.
Old 09-24-2022, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm secure in my ability to die swiftly or crawl on screaming and shitting piss and blood everywhere.
\m/ metal af
Old 09-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Convince a man his is free, and he'll never fight for it."
Exactly.

The best slave is a slave who doesn't know he's a slave; a slave who thinks he's free.
Old 09-24-2022, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Who invented the scam?

I don't respect dead people, they are unsuccessful to me so for me.
So, do you disregard wisdom of dead people?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it