Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-13-2022, 08:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castigate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was trying to avoid getting into this, but UCF, not even 2 months ago you loudly berated and demanded Mjrn get booted from the guild in voice for not falling in line with your orders, backing out of FTE and doing PR train on a hot mini. The irony here is incredible
Perhaps you misremembered the incident Castigate, I've never advocated for booting anyone from any guild. Mjrn isn't a team player and I won't hesitate to say that and I don't care how good he is.. Eisley thinks he knows everything/everyone, has brunch with Rogean regularly and wants to tell you all about it in the middle of a raid all the time in addition to being a liar "train kittens and admit it on voice chat" .. I don't speak in voice chat unless there's no raid leaders/officers and the only incident of me training kittens was in hub on a Gozzrem pull while pulling Lep on that last Quake? ..Simple miscommunication because Kittens didn't /ooc pulling Gozz to zone in or I didn't see it due to being in the middle of Lep pull. Simple human error, no malfeasance at all and you'll never get that from me, not in my character. It wasn't a big deal for them nor I.

@Kittens/Axiom/TSS/Eclipse correct me if I'm wrong, I've always done a /who all to see which guilds are in zone then send a /tell asking what their location is, specifically to not train people and inform Vanquish of the same. Name another soul on this server that does that consistently? I try to keep things professional.

Toxigen, I'm rather shocked you would attempt to take a jab at me. Viscere attempting to cover for Furoar is just more of the same from an 8% RA guy who doesn't have a clue. Hell, I was a 40-50% raider and I had no clue Furoar regularly kicks playmakers and others from the guild on a whim. Maybe you all should stop crawling back and reinforcing his twisted sense of leadership. You're only debasing yourself and reinforcing his bullying.

It's never personal with me and I never hold a grudge against anyone, not even Furoar.

I don't lie, cheat, nor steal and if you get your ass chewed once in a lunar eclipse, it's for a good reason. A man's gotta have a code and maybe you shouldn't take it so personal. Take your ass chewing and drive on, it's not the end of the world. It's happened to me many times in my life and part of maturing. Builds character.

The real story here is how manipulative, deceitful, outrageous, and absurd the trolls and worms crawling out of the woodwork are. It's rather sad and comical at the same time that you all think this is an invitation to assault my character. None of you speaking here truly know me and those that do will disagree with your mischaracterizations 100%. The overwhelming vast majority of this server has had nothing but good interactions with me. It's those of you from the former group that has not, including that Kittens person pasting my "fuck off" tells when they and about 5 other trolls wanted to grief me continuously for weeks, over 1 train in 7 years...get over it. I apologized when it happened and made the video public for all to see that there was no malicious intent.

These same attacks I'm receiving for simply enlightening the server is eye opening and only reinforces why I don't provide this insight often. Instead of contemplating what I'm saying, you would rather try to poke holes and tear me down out of spite and malice or whatever sick sense of satisfaction you gain from it.

Have a great day RNF! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2022, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's those of you from the former group that has not, including that Kittens person pasting my "fuck off" tells when they and about 5 other trolls wanted to grief me continuously for weeks, over 1 train in 7 years...get over it. I apologized when it happened and made the video public for all to see that there was no malicious intent.

Have a great day RNF! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kittens.jpg (63.3 KB, 253 views)
Old 08-13-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

At least you aren't over-immersed.
Old 08-13-2022, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps you misremembered the incident Castigate, I've never advocated for booting anyone from any guild. Mjrn isn't a team player and I won't hesitate to say that and I don't care how good he is.. Eisley thinks he knows everything/everyone, has brunch with Rogean regularly and wants to tell you all about it in the middle of a raid all the time in addition to being a liar "train kittens and admit it on voice chat" .. I don't speak in voice chat unless there's no raid leaders/officers and the only incident of me training kittens was in hub on a Gozzrem pull while pulling Lep on that last Quake? ..Simple miscommunication because Kittens didn't /ooc pulling Gozz to zone in or I didn't see it due to being in the middle of Lep pull. Simple human error, no malfeasance at all and you'll never get that from me, not in my character. It wasn't a big deal for them nor I.

@Kittens/Axiom/TSS/Eclipse correct me if I'm wrong, I've always done a /who all to see which guilds are in zone then send a /tell asking what their location is, specifically to not train people and inform Vanquish of the same. Name another soul on this server that does that consistently? I try to keep things professional.

Toxigen, I'm rather shocked you would attempt to take a jab at me. Viscere attempting to cover for Furoar is just more of the same from an 8% RA guy who doesn't have a clue. Hell, I was a 40-50% raider and I had no clue Furoar regularly kicks playmakers and others from the guild on a whim. Maybe you all should stop crawling back and reinforcing his twisted sense of leadership. You're only debasing yourself and reinforcing his bullying.

It's never personal with me and I never hold a grudge against anyone, not even Furoar.

I don't lie, cheat, nor steal and if you get your ass chewed once in a lunar eclipse, it's for a good reason. A man's gotta have a code and maybe you shouldn't take it so personal. Take your ass chewing and drive on, it's not the end of the world. It's happened to me many times in my life and part of maturing. Builds character.

The real story here is how manipulative, deceitful, outrageous, and absurd the trolls and worms crawling out of the woodwork are. It's rather sad and comical at the same time that you all think this is an invitation to assault my character. None of you speaking here truly know me and those that do will disagree with your mischaracterizations 100%. The overwhelming vast majority of this server has had nothing but good interactions with me. It's those of you from the former group that has not, including that Kittens person pasting my "fuck off" tells when they and about 5 other trolls wanted to grief me continuously for weeks, over 1 train in 7 years...get over it. I apologized when it happened and made the video public for all to see that there was no malicious intent.

These same attacks I'm receiving for simply enlightening the server is eye opening and only reinforces why I don't provide this insight often. Instead of contemplating what I'm saying, you would rather try to poke holes and tear me down out of spite and malice or whatever sick sense of satisfaction you gain from it.

Man, I thought this Unchainedfury guy was a real piece of shit until he posted this. After this post though, he has convinced me that he is a stand up guy and everyone else is just banana pants crazy.

5 Star Thread keep it comin boys.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 08-13-2022, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's those of you from the former group that has not, including that Kittens person pasting my "fuck off" tells when they and about 5 other trolls wanted to grief me continuously for weeks, over 1 train in 7 years...get over it.
That was the second exchange of tells we ever had, both of which were brief. The first exchange took place when KWSM were trained again, following the Aary incident. That conversation went nowhere, with both in disagreement as to whether the majority of trains were intentional, lax, or simply unavoidable mistakes. "I'm not an officer, I just care about fostering better guild relations," didn't carry much weight considering it came from the player who had blatantly trained multiple guilds weeks, if not days, earlier.

"1 train in 7 years" is either bad math or poor memory. And it's not trolling to express concern over repeated violations of the rules, especially when the person breaking those rules is the first to demand that the rules be observed the moment the slightest infraction is perceived.
Old 08-13-2022, 02:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Context: a few hours earlier we killed Hoshkar/PD in VP. The call was made to pull Druushk and our pullers were dying attempting to bring the dragon to camp, train up's weren't set, etc. I said "we might wanna get out of VP" as it's a time sink and was immediately kicked from the Guild Discord Server.

I ran around in tov for 2 hours before I asked if I'm going to get reinvited to the server or not? I received an invite and continued with the clearing in ToV.

After the wipe on Vulak at 2%, someone in the guild said "detoxx said check growth" and Furoar proceeds to threaten everyone, like usual, then throws my name in the mix because that's how bullies attempt to intimidate others, by leveraging their previous decisions against the group.

I said "that's the last time you disrespect me Furoar" and he guild kicked me, then said "I don't know what the fuck your problem is Unchained but you're gone" then booted me from the discord server again.

Don't tolerate bullies, take their power away from them. You all deserve better. Project 1999 deserves better.
So, when you inevitably rejoin Vanquished will you finally admit to being a sad cuck?
Old 08-13-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, when you inevitably rejoin Vanquished will you finally admit to being a sad cuck?
We need a poll for this, I’m voting he goes riot.
Old 08-13-2022, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need a poll for this, I’m voting he goes riot.
Would be a badbeat.
Old 08-13-2022, 03:42 PM
Aviak

I haven’t seen anyone clamoring for UCF’s return. I think his only option might be <Blue Gen>.
Old 08-13-2022, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

I think I'm at 1% RA right now

Trying to master cult of the lamb