Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2022, 03:56 PM
Banned

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-20-2022, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
edit: Oh my god you think every president since ford has done this? Go look it up, ya dipshit!
Ford was President when the reserve was started.

Every President has, via mechanisms of the then existing rules rule or "Test Sales" (executive fiat), sold US reserves. Carter did it during the energy crisis because of a national disaster. Reagan did it multiple times. HW Bush did it during the Gulf War, Clinton did it to reduce the deficit, W Bush did it during Dessert Storm, and Obama - Biden all sold on the foreign market.

Did you mean to specify sold to foreign nations? Because if so, you should have said that. I don't speak Trumptard.
Old 09-20-2022, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Default it was also sour

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've been against Joe Biden selling oil reserves your entire life? Are you really less than two years old, or do you just have the political savvy of a toddler?

Every President since Ford has done this -- including Trump. If Trump did it too, how are Magatards on the right side of history!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hmm, That means Ford, Carter, Reagan, H W Bush, Clinton, W Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden all on the same side of history. You've got a keen political mind.
I only see 3 emergency releases

Which does not include the Biden time! 32mil in an exchange sale(means oil loan) and 18mil in an accelerated mandated(Congress) sale.

Types of releases/sales on the first link since you posted.
Old 09-20-2022, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Yep sour. Get fucked Leafs.

Quote:
The Department of Energy is offering 32 million barrels of oil in an exchange that will need to be returned to the SPR during 2022, 2023, and 2024. It will also offer 18 million barrels of SPR crude oil after Dec. 17. Both tranches will be of sour crude, the DOE said in response to questions.
Old 09-20-2022, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you mean to specify sold to foreign nations?.
I figured that was a given, considering the fact someone was complaining about Biden selling oil reserves to China.

Nothing Trumptarded about paying attention, brotha.
Old 09-20-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I figured that was a given, considering the fact someone was complaining about Biden selling oil reserves to China.

What will we do without all this retarded Canadian oil Tromp bought?! 😎🍦
Old 09-20-2022, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What will we do without all this retarded Canadian oil Tromp bought?! 😎🍦
Sell it to someone stupider.

Don't you even know how this works?
Old 09-20-2022, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile joe biden is selling our reserves, something I've actively been against my whole life.
Context. He's been against this his entire life. Most releases are to private companies via sale, test sale, or exchange (cash-backed). So, he wants a reserve, but doesn't want anything done with it? Ever? What is it for, then?

Quote:
Almost every significant gulf coast storm has an associated sale. If you're differentiating between sales, test sales, and exchanges, I see your reasoning. But I'm responding to the Trumptard who isn't differentiating.

Quote:

I was responding to him. He did not mention foreign sales.
Old 09-20-2022, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Context. He's been against this his entire life. Most releases are to private companies via sale, test sale, or exchange (cash-backed). So, he wants a reserve, but doesn't want anything done with it? Ever? What is it for, then?
Not for transfering wealth to the 1% - for world war 3 or nothing.

We should hold onto it until we dont need it.

OR

nationalize it and just use it up.

But anything else is rape.

And I dont need you to parrot 30 years of regan/bush doctrine to me to see if it will convince me if you switch parties.
Old 09-20-2022, 05:09 PM
Banned

Closed Thread