Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2020, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After hearing there are 39 people on the "list" for the OOT AC, perhaps he should be a programmed list with afk checks.
Thats never gonna happen. They dont actually care about the individual players struggle in game. That struggle is part of the essence of the game.

This is not a game for your 2020 mentality of instant gratification.

/lists were made to drastically reduce the amount of petitions and drama that inevitably would have inundated the jboot, guise and rubi bp camp. It would have been a clusterfuck on an epic scale. 100+ people in each zone all bitching to each other about the same shit.

So RogBog makes the /list system to reduce their CSR workload.

The AC OOT fervor will wane, but never go away entirely. They are used to dealing with that type of thing from blue. They know how to handle it.

It's one mob.
The PnP says in so many words, Shut up and figure out how to play nice among yourselves.

Should go to RnF
Old 05-19-2020, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe we need more rules.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:53 AM
Decaying Skeleton

So a few nights ago, I was on list and logged off like the other 80%. I woke up and list was gone and only like 11 people on it. I was 20 something when I went to bed. So what I was told is that everyone who was online was AFK except one person who could not kill the PHer. A bard in zone noticed the he PH up for like 20 minutes. He asked questions to camp holder and the took the AC camp. GM was pulled into it because people petitioned. GM rules i. Favor of the bard.

So sorry about my earlier post if it was flamish! I was feeling passionate because I like this system. I don’t see why more people don’t join the list. Like in the example above. I went to bed, lost my spot because I relied on someone being on the list holding it. You could argue that I gained ground because it started over? One time I went to bed at 14 and was passed over because most people were not online when their spawn came up at number 1. I think the fact that the majority of players have created this system is fascinating! Even if you are used to the 40 hour sock, I encourage you to try this out. Just /who all oot and send a tell to a level 50 or two and ask who has the list. Ask that person to be put on. Then go about you EQ day and have actual fun. Before you say they should change the rule, try the green eggs and ham for yourself.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They need to remove MQing. It is a feature of old school EQ that should have never existed. Even going for your epic, you should only get your class epic if you put in all the effort.

The fact that I have seen people in Sro get 2+ rings is irritating as shit, when I am still after my only one and couldn't get jboots because I do not have 4+ hours to concurrently play this game.
Fuck it, the more people corpsing rings the better. Let's get this thing to be a buyer's market ASAP.

For you, who can't do four hour play sessions, MQ sellers are a great boon. You can camp your plat to buy the damn thing in fits and spurts so you don't have to compete with the sockers.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So a few nights ago, I was on list and logged off like the other 80%. I woke up and list was gone and only like 11 people on it. I was 20 something when I went to bed. So what I was told is that everyone who was online was AFK except one person who could not kill the PHer. A bard in zone noticed the he PH up for like 20 minutes. He asked questions to camp holder and the took the AC camp. GM was pulled into it because people petitioned. GM rules i. Favor of the bard.

So sorry about my earlier post if it was flamish! I was feeling passionate because I like this system. I don’t see why more people don’t join the list. Like in the example above. I went to bed, lost my spot because I relied on someone being on the list holding it. You could argue that I gained ground because it started over? One time I went to bed at 14 and was passed over because most people were not online when their spawn came up at number 1. I think the fact that the majority of players have created this system is fascinating! Even if you are used to the 40 hour sock, I encourage you to try this out. Just /who all oot and send a tell to a level 50 or two and ask who has the list. Ask that person to be put on. Then go about you EQ day and have actual fun. Before you say they should change the rule, try the green eggs and ham for yourself.
What’s a bard need JBoots for lol
Old 05-19-2020, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

cd288.. your special . To make ez 7k plat.. Didnt you just complain in other thread aobut fbss being 14k unreasonable.. Now I realize you have no ideal about PP in EQ.

@Beemo. Dude I like yoour post +1000x rep for me. People crying about oot list rules is silly.. Its a high risk thing to log off when ur 20+. You never know when it will spawn. So spot 2-30 might all be offline. Its your own risk. But at same time holy crap i can go farm and lvl. Why not.. Enjoy the game.

Also if you dont like it go farm the one in SRO...
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-19-2020, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

Also for bards who get dispelled. or need something for GCD cooldown. But most likely to sell..
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread