Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 01:09 AM
Banned

Uh huh...
Old 05-16-2020, 02:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The OOT AC on P99 doesn't summon here like he did in classic-Velious originally on live, so he's a lot easier for anyone to solo with enough time.
Gather evidence, submit bug.
Old 05-16-2020, 03:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The OOT AC on P99 doesn't summon here like he did in classic-Velious originally on live, so he's a lot easier for anyone to solo with enough time.
I don't ever remember the AC summoning.
Old 05-16-2020, 04:07 AM
Banned

AC never summoned, I was able to solo him in SRO on a monk in my 40s Veeshan server, even outdpsed a shaman that came along and tried to KS the kill. How classic actually worked fellas, no carebear lists and 40 year old semi-autists sitting together in a circle, half afk for 24+ hours hoping to not to DC/LD

Spawn was up, whoever got to it and did most damage got the loot. Amazingly players never monopolized these type of systems, you were basically incentivsed to never do the camp/try to farm the item for PP again in these scenarios.
Old 05-16-2020, 05:40 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AC never summoned, I was able to solo him in SRO on a monk in my 40s Veeshan server, even outdpsed a shaman that came along and tried to KS the kill. How classic actually worked fellas, no carebear lists and 40 year old semi-autists sitting together in a circle, half afk for 24+ hours hoping to not to DC/LD

Spawn was up, whoever got to it and did most damage got the loot. Amazingly players never monopolized these type of systems, you were basically incentivsed to never do the camp/try to farm the item for PP again in these scenarios.
^ 1000%

Lists? "Camps" for a random spawned mob in a zone? Project 1999 has turned into the safe place for all the trash players who couldn't make it on live and cried about it for 20 years before endlessly molding p99 to something they can handle
Old 05-16-2020, 06:23 AM
Planar Protector

SRO AC isn't a list here either its FFA FTE you miserable troglodytes. It even says OOT in the thread title. OOT AC on my server during Kunark/Luclin was definitely a camp people waited their turn for.

Your kind are unable to actually cooperate with other human beings and lash out claiming your damaged asses are the normal ones and its everyone else that's a problem. See exhibit one in RnF for "billwilliams" if any lurkers want proof.
Old 05-16-2020, 08:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not sure why people are turning this into an RNF.

Serious inquiry.
Because people want the item very badly, don't feel like waiting for the camp and get super mad when they don't have what they want.

SRO Ancient cyclops was a pushover at 50 or even 39. OOT one was way harder. Don't remember it summoning. It wasn't over lvl 50.
Old 05-17-2020, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

They need to remove MQing. It is a feature of old school EQ that should have never existed. Even going for your epic, you should only get your class epic if you put in all the effort.

The fact that I have seen people in Sro get 2+ rings is irritating as shit, when I am still after my only one and couldn't get jboots because I do not have 4+ hours to concurrently play this game.
Old 05-19-2020, 01:21 AM
Sarnak

After hearing there are 39 people on the "list" for the OOT AC, perhaps he should be a programmed list with afk checks.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:01 AM
Large Bat

I didnt read any posts. Here is my opinion.

#1 is LIST HOLDER
#1 is LIST HOLDER

You ask to be added to the list.
The list moves organically
When your #2 the #1 person says /tell mrtickles its your turn.

When your its your turn you have less than 6 minutes to get to AC and kill the AC or PH. If you miss one place holder (I'll give you 2) then you lose the camp and next on list gets called.

You can add your alts named and leave your main camped at AC.
You can bind at AC and go enjoy the freaking game, while still waiting in line. (Ill port you if I am on).

You can loot the corpse on an alt (I'll lock the corpse for you if I am on)
Closed Thread