Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Kobold

If you arnt logged in you arnt on the list.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Aviak

/who all “Person 2”
There are no players in Everquest that match those who filters.

Nexxxxxt up!
Old 05-12-2020, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

When I'm camping a mob and there's a list, when I get the item or leave, I send a tell to the person first on the list. If they're not online, I send a tell to the next person, and so on. Whoever's foremost in the list out of the people online gets it and everyone else goes to the end of the line. I tell the next person the list and I repress the memory of the whole 8-hour camp so I can plunge into another one. This is just cool and normal behavior, folks.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think a 50 ranger can solo OOT ac?
If your bags are 100% full of arrows yes
Old 05-14-2020, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think a 50 ranger can solo OOT ac?
A 20 ranger with bags of arrows could solo it. If you want to tank it, probably. May need to root, back out and heal a bit and go back in though.
Old 05-15-2020, 11:15 AM
Aviak

Just gonna wait till Kunark hits and everybody leaves for the new content. They'll be so busy trying to level and get keys to the dragons it should be a breeze getting AC.
Old 05-15-2020, 02:24 PM
Banned

there will be 300 idiots that think just the way you do because you are an idiot
Old 05-16-2020, 12:25 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I can’t believe some of these responses. You guys have been so conditioned to sock you can’t see the forest through the trees. The vast MAJORITY like the way list has been running. Sitting at a camp for 30+ hours waiting your turn does not make you a better gamer, hardcore or even more deserving. It’s stupid. Finally, a significant amount of people agreed that it is ok to do other things and you all bitch about it??!! Some of you are are huge hypocrites. And you know who you are. You play mom vs. pop. Depending on your spot on the list. You take advantage and log off or play an alt and then log in at 2 AM and “purge” the list. I have gotten 2 rings so far and I love the chill atmosphere and being able to do other things besides sit there.
Old 05-16-2020, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t believe some of these responses. You guys have been so conditioned to sock you can’t see the forest through the trees. The vast MAJORITY like the way list has been running. Sitting at a camp for 30+ hours waiting your turn does not make you a better gamer, hardcore or even more deserving. It’s stupid. Finally, a significant amount of people agreed that it is ok to do other things and you all bitch about it??!! Some of you are are huge hypocrites. And you know who you are. You play mom vs. pop. Depending on your spot on the list. You take advantage and log off or play an alt and then log in at 2 AM and “purge” the list. I have gotten 2 rings so far and I love the chill atmosphere and being able to do other things besides sit there.
This ain’t rants and flames bro
Old 05-16-2020, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

The OOT AC on P99 doesn't summon here like he did in classic-Velious originally on live, so he's a lot easier for anyone to solo with enough time.