Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Aviak

Default Genesis 18

Genesis 18

The Forum Warrior Pleads for Red99

When the men got up to leave, they looked down toward Red99, and The Forum Warrior walked along with them to see them on their way. Then the ROGEAN said, “Shall I hide from The Forum Warrior what I am about to do? The Forum Warrior will surely become a great and powerful player, and all zones on Norrath will be blessed through him. For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his alts and his banks after him to keep the way of the ROGEAN by doing what is right and just, so that the ROGEAN will bring about for The Forum Warrior what he has promised him.”

Then the ROGEAN said, “The outcry against Red99 is so great and their sin so grievous that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.”

The men turned away and went toward Red99, but The Forum Warrior remained standing before the ROGEAN. Then The Forum Warrior approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? What if there are fifty righteous people on the server? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous players in it? Far be it from you to do such a thing—to wipe the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all Norrath do right?”

The ROGEAN said, “If I find fifty righteous players on the server of Red99, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”

Then The Forum Warrior spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Administrator, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole server for lack of five people?”

“If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.”

Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?”

He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.”

Then he said, “May the Administrator not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?”

He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”

The Forum Warrior said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Administrator, what if only twenty can be found there?”

He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.”

Then he said, “May the Administrator not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”

He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”

When the ROGEAN had finished speaking with The Forum Warrior, he left, and The Forum Warrior logged off.