Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 04-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Orc

Heya, for some reason, I can't reach matchpointroland#9365 on discord. I might be interested to join.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Message Soulpillager, or Fyonn in game be happy explain and to invite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2022, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Looking for a more personal experience?

You could say we're a close group of friends...

Don't delay, Join today!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2022, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Hey, I might be interested. My Ranger dinged 49 recently, and I'm planning to start a Druid here in the next day or two. I also have a 51 Paladin, but I'm mostly inactive on him, though I wouldn't mind a reason to play him again.

My interests and goals are to slowly work my Ranger towards 60 while I level my Druid on the side (for soloing, money farming and porting), get into entry-level planar raiding and Kael armor groups, complete my Epic (at least Swiftwind), help other guildies with their Epics, and have a good time doing it.

If it sounds like I'd be a decent fit, I have Discord and a working headset, I can fill out an application and be present for an interview at the appropriate time. Let me know.
Old 04-14-2022, 02:24 AM
Large Bat

Default Heh there

Great! You can message me directly at Matchpointroland#9365 on Discord so I can tell you more about the guild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, I might be interested. My Ranger dinged 49 recently, and I'm planning to start a Druid here in the next day or two. I also have a 51 Paladin, but I'm mostly inactive on him, though I wouldn't mind a reason to play him again.

My interests and goals are to slowly work my Ranger towards 60 while I level my Druid on the side (for soloing, money farming and porting), get into entry-level planar raiding and Kael armor groups, complete my Epic (at least Swiftwind), help other guildies with their Epics, and have a good time doing it.

If it sounds like I'd be a decent fit, I have Discord and a working headset, I can fill out an application and be present for an interview at the appropriate time. Let me know.
Old 04-15-2022, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieterBrantley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great! You can message me directly at Matchpointroland#9365 on Discord so I can tell you more about the guild
Hey, sent. You can also PM me if that's more convenient.
Old 04-17-2022, 01:41 PM
Large Rat

In my opinion, Ex Astra represents all that is great about EQ and how it was intended to be played prior to the Luclin and beyond expansions. A guild or alliance of guilds capable and willing to help others, can tear through endgame content, do expeditions to lower level areas not generally explored anymore, and actively promotes and hosts these types of events. I only wish I had more free time to commit to the game and guild, but I am not 14 playing on the Fennin Ro server anymore and what's better is they completely understand this, as most of us are now grown ass adults!

The system they have established in earning points for raiding makes sense and is fair. The more you contribute the higher the chances you have to get those phat lewtz. The leadership is active, the officer support is fantastic and the overall morale in guild is hard to come by in this game. I hope Ex Astra continues to grow and does not change the way it promotes the world of Everquest! Bravo to this wonderful group of players!

Asmodeuz Malum'Sanctus- 58 Cleric
Mackn D'Laydeez - 52 Monk
Phelicity - 25 Druid
Old 04-26-2022, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

It's been an...

epic year here in <Ex Astra>

Over 50 completed epics so far!

Old 04-28-2022, 10:57 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Discord usernames are case sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskullicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heya, for some reason, I can't reach matchpointroland#9365 on discord. I might be interested to join.
It has to be Matchpointroland#9365
Old 05-30-2022, 08:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello! Several months ago, around Christmas, I had a face-to-face conversation with Fyonn/Fakir in High Keep. Though he was polite and very friendly, and the fact that I really liked the name Ex Astra, I had to turn down his offer to join your organization. I was simply not in the mood at the time to join a guild. That has changed!

I am Lulas, wood elf druid of Tunare. Please let me know if I should contact you via forum PM, in-game chat, or your Discord. Thanks!