Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 02-24-2022, 06:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Ex Astra

Really solid guild! Been with the guild for a number of months now since joining P99. Leadership has been outstanding. The guild plays through a variety of content and continues to push into more challenging content. The folks in the guild have been stellar, both casual and serious players. It is a guild full of encouragement who wants to see its members succeed regardless of play style. Could not be happier with the choice I made to bring my brother and I into Ex Astra!
Old 02-24-2022, 10:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

This here is good people. good times. good laughs. I would have expected to burned on and circled around to another game by now, but these guys have kept the game fun.
thanks for all your help ex astra.
Nirriti
Old 02-28-2022, 01:24 PM
Aviak

Default I’ve made a good decison

I joined EA about two weeks ago. To keep it short, here are bullet points of my experience:
  • Highly organized from top to bottom. Great use of technology to keep track of raid attendance and “dkp”. Experienced leadership.
  • Friendly and helpful - i didnt have any experience in raiding on EQ or even how best to use my character. Guildmates and officers never made me feel stupid for asking questions. Members offer to help others on their epic quests and show appreciation when receiving help.
  • Fun - i like listening to raid chats on discord in general. Some really funny people.
  • Non political - i havent heard any divisive garbage. We all share a nostalgic love of EQ and thats the focus. It can be easy to spew personal opinions on online games and yet there feels like an unspoken agreement to respect each other.

I’m a casual player and EA doesnt make me feel left behind. They have smart and kind leadership, and it is quickly becoming an online family.
Old 03-07-2022, 03:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Casual/New player here interested in applying.

20 Bard - Mordanon

Was not sure where to apply at on Discord but happy to do that as well.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Large Bat

Default Application

Hello! Please message me at matchpointroland#9365 on Discord if you are interested in finding more about the guild. I can go through a few questions with you 1 on 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediatraveler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Casual/New player here interested in applying.

20 Bard - Mordanon

Was not sure where to apply at on Discord but happy to do that as well.
Old 03-11-2022, 08:36 PM
Kobold

I joined EA a couple months ago. Super fun casual raiding guild that is extremely active(events almost every day). I completed my epic and have gotten several pieces of HoT gear with the opportunity in the future to get some really great gear during quakes. People are extremely helpful and understanding within the guild. If your looking for a laid back raiding experience you can't go wrong with Ex Astra.

-Delver
Old 03-20-2022, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

EA is a guild that is more focused on building the community than game content. While leadership make sure that there's something for everyone (from level 20s who just started playing few weeks ago to people with multiple 60s), they make sure they are providing everyone with a good experience in this virtual world we all share.

The only problem is, they allowed a troll to join this fine guild, who does nothing but running around and calling everyone ugly .....
Old 03-26-2022, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

As blood soiled the hills of Fear...

a group of mortals descended from the stars, broke the entrance, pushed through the firewall and reclaimed the castle.

This group is known as <Ex Astra>

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Lammy; 03-26-2022 at 11:37 AM..
Old 03-28-2022, 06:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As blood soiled the hills of Fear...

a group of mortals descended from the stars, broke the entrance, pushed through the firewall and reclaimed the castle.

This group is known as <Ex Astra>

good stuff!
Old 04-02-2022, 12:47 AM
Fire Giant

<Ex Astra>

With fuligan soulstones in hand, a group of warriors altered the realms of man and broke the planes of hate.

Charging forth into the shadows of the unknown, these men emerged victorious. They emerged Hero's.

Last edited by Lammy; 04-02-2022 at 12:50 AM..