Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-07-2022, 07:44 PM
Banned

Default How to stand up to a bully/socioptath

https://youtu.be/nvOE3c_YuPw
Old 08-07-2022, 08:02 PM
Banned

Context: a few hours earlier we killed Hoshkar/PD in VP. The call was made to pull Druushk and our pullers were dying attempting to bring the dragon to camp, train up's weren't set, etc. I said "we might wanna get out of VP" as it's a time sink and was immediately kicked from the Guild Discord Server.

I ran around in tov for 2 hours before I asked if I'm going to get reinvited to the server or not? I received an invite and continued with the clearing in ToV.

After the wipe on Vulak at 2%, someone in the guild said "detoxx said check growth" and Furoar proceeds to threaten everyone, like usual, then throws my name in the mix because that's how bullies attempt to intimidate others, by leveraging their previous decisions against the group.

I said "that's the last time you disrespect me Furoar" and he guild kicked me, then said "I don't know what the fuck your problem is Unchained but you're gone" then booted me from the discord server again.

Don't tolerate bullies, take their power away from them. You all deserve better. Project 1999 deserves better.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Context: a few hours earlier we killed Hoshkar/PD in VP. The call was made to pull Druushk and our pullers were dying attempting to bring the dragon to camp, train up's weren't set, etc. I said "we might wanna get out of VP" as it's a time sink and was immediately kicked from the Guild Discord Server.

I ran around in tov for 2 hours before I asked if I'm going to get reinvited to the server or not? I received an invite and continued with the clearing in ToV.

After the wipe on Vulak at 2%, someone in the guild said "detoxx said check growth" and Furoar proceeds to threaten everyone, like usual, then throws my name in the mix because that's how bullies attempt to intimidate others, by leveraging their previous decisions against the group.

I said "that's the last time you disrespect me Furoar" and he guild kicked me, then said "I don't know what the fuck your problem is Unchained but you're gone" then booted me from the discord server again.

Don't tolerate bullies, take their power away from them. You all deserve better. Project 1999 deserves better.
I'm not saying furoar was in the right here (he wasn't) but arguing with the raid leaders like that during a quake isn't productive. There is a time and a place for those things and while trying to regroup after a wipe isn't one of them.

Let the raid leaders lead so that there aren't a hundred people pulling a raid in different directions.

The only thing I see that furoar did wrong here was needling you. Maybe he did it to provoke a response to deguild you though.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't tolerate bullies, you lick their boots.
Fixed it for you.
Old 08-13-2022, 02:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:

So, when you inevitably rejoin Vanquished will you finally admit to being a sad cuck?
Old 08-13-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, when you inevitably rejoin Vanquished will you finally admit to being a sad cuck?
We need a poll for this, I’m voting he goes riot.
Old 08-13-2022, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be a badbeat.
Old 08-13-2022, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought Riot didn't accept the extreme social retards? Detoxx for example.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Banned

It's worth noting that I hadn't said a word in over 4 hours.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

I enjoy this content.