Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2021, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxigen is not wrong, and maybe he is a racist, but that doesn't mean his observations are wrong.

The USA does have a very serious black supremacist problem. and its driven by white liberals.
Fuckin what?
Old 12-17-2021, 02:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppykid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuckin what?
well I know you can type, that suggests you can also read.

I understand the average reading comprehension level of adults in the U.S. is on a 4th grade tier, but giving you the benefit of the doubt:

Read and Comprehend.
Old 12-17-2021, 02:45 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately for OP he has to make these weak ass threads and try to talk with us on the forums since no one in his guild likes him or wants to be around him or interact with him. Tough time of year.
Why being so mean with Beef? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2021, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well I know you can type, that suggests you can also read.

I understand the average reading comprehension level of adults in the U.S. is on a 4th grade tier, but giving you the benefit of the doubt:

Read and Comprehend.
I bet you're a blast to hang around.
Old 12-17-2021, 02:51 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolrausch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Vanquish bloats up to like 300 raiders after riot dies because they've achieved their goal of funneling every person that wants to play EQ into their guild the 20 ultra sweaties that do 99% of the work will branch off to a new guild to cut the fat and then Vanquish will beg for more bag limits.
Does it mean that Yoremy Testicla will become the next raiding guild and killer of Vanquish?

Please answer fast so I can switch my alts. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2021, 03:17 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waxing and Waning is not the same as getting fully swept in ToV minus your free Telkorenar. That's tough. You got a good Yeli and a good PD tho, props.
Its crazy you guys didn't do this while your guild leader was taking his second 30 day mandatory vacation. But keep taking credit for his work... Here is your Gold Star!
Old 12-17-2021, 03:46 AM
Banned

There are a lot of racists and sexists in America.

Many of them liberal.

Not all of them white.

Some identify as women. Some men.

The rise of -ism is on the rise. And it's because a lot of people groupthink. Are selfish. Don't big picture. Or want to be some kinda dumb ass hero, which always requires villains.

So if you're a part of the problem. And in one of the many above groups.

Sorry you didn't get AoN.
Old 12-17-2021, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its crazy you guys didn't do this while your guild leader was taking his second 30 day mandatory vacation. But keep taking credit for his work... Here is your Gold Star!
Hate to break it to you but we also had a record week of destroying you guys when he was still on break. You guys only got more kills cause we were bagged on more.

Nice try tho.
Old 12-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Sarnak

Mixing serious political/racism issues in the USA with...Elf pixels

P99 people...
Old 12-17-2021, 09:21 AM
Aviak

I wanna make a guild
Closed Thread