Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 10-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love it when a 58 necro comes into Kurns and completely wipes out every skele around instead of paying 7pp/stack for chips.
But, apparently, these 3 circumstances we've listed are perfectly acceptable.

What's next? A level 50+ clearing orc camps in EC to get belts and faction?
Old 10-04-2022, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zone disruption. Petition it
This has happened multiple times on my characters. Each time I've complained about it, people took their side. I was even told recently that "It's Rathe; everyone's an arsehole here!" as an excuse.

I'll consider it in the future.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But, apparently, these 3 circumstances we've listed are perfectly acceptable.

What's next? A level 50+ clearing orc camps in EC to get belts and faction?
A necro doing that would be zone disruption under the PNP. It's not acceptable at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has happened multiple times on my characters. Each time I've complained about it, people took their side. I was even told recently that "It's Rathe; everyone's an arsehole here!" as an excuse.

I'll consider it in the future.
What other players think/if they take someone's side is irrelevant. Like completely irrelevant. They aren't staff members. I would bet the staff would consider someone root rotting 4+ giants at one time as zone disruption.
Old 10-04-2022, 01:04 PM
Banned

i mean if he was there first ok, but if not - then dick move
some of us like comfy green mobs slaying for monies which require 0 brain cells
Old 10-04-2022, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

For sure, I like to clear sol a gobbies ok my mage when I have nothing more interesting to do.
You can do it and not be a dick tho,easy enough to leave an area alone.
Old 10-04-2022, 03:09 PM
Banned

rules are rules, he did nothing wrong but be an asshole
Old 10-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For sure, I like to clear sol a gobbies ok my mage when I have nothing more interesting to do.
You can do it and not be a dick tho,easy enough to leave an area alone.
This is where I learned. Freshie new to the server and soon after I zoned into Sol B (or A, I forget which is the lower level one) I would get a tell from a lev 50+ mage already there saying he was farming them for money and asked what side I wanted for exp. If another group had that side then when I zoned in he would simply leave

So I assumed this was standard procedure and did the same once I was too high level to get exp there anymore. I would usually just leave as soon as lowbies started moving in for exp

There’s lots of other places to farm vendor trash. If everyone was a dick like the person the OP is describing than many zones would remain unplayable for lowbies almost permanently (or at least until weird off hours like 3am)

It’s like littering. It’s no big deal if only a single asshole does it, but if it ever gets close to mainstream your town now looks like a shithole. So shame litterbugs
Old 10-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Skeleton

I was there first for an hour or so before Selush showed up so no, they weren't farming greens for plat.

The first night that this happened, it was just me in the zone until he logged in. I got tired of it so I logged out.

The second day this happened, I was doing bank camp again. A friend was doing palace. Selush logged it at started killing the bank camp again. I got tired of it so i moved over to the palace to kill the lowbie skeles while my friend did the level 30 ones. Selush left the bank camp alone after I left it. Selush then came and started killing the lowbie skeles. I asked if he could go hunt at bank or elsewhere and was told again that the sky is visible. I then left the lowbie palace skeles and went back to bank. Selush left the lowbie skeles and went back to the bank to kill the Guard Yerlash while I was mezzing Guard P and then Selush killed the bank guard that starts with a B before he could path over to me bc if I dont wait, the 4 super red musical skeles pound me to oblivion.

It's a clear pattern of harassment. The first night, he could have hunted anywhere else. The second day, he could have taken either the bank guards or the lowbie palace guards, or the red palace guards in either the left or right wing of palace where my friend wasnt, or Selush could have went and killed SK Guild camp. He ignored everyting except where I wasn't and where my friend wasn't. I wasn't the only one he did this to but I am the one he continues to harass.
Old 10-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you quadded Wyverns for a whole level you would make more money than killing OOT sisters or Rivervale guards. The gems will drop enough that you will make solid plat.
True. I guess it's the perception of things. The sisters/guards feel like more money since it's more consistent, but the wyverns do drop 50-400p gems every so often, just not all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrostoa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The second day this happened, I was doing bank camp again. A friend was doing palace. Selush logged it at started killing the bank camp again. I got tired of it so i moved over to the palace to kill the lowbie skeles while my friend did the level 30 ones. Selush left the bank camp alone after I left it. Selush then came and started killing the lowbie skeles. I asked if he could go hunt at bank or elsewhere and was told again that the sky is visible. I then left the lowbie palace skeles and went back to bank. Selush left the lowbie skeles and went back to the bank to kill the Guard Yerlash while I was mezzing Guard P and then Selush killed the bank guard that starts with a B before he could path over to me bc if I dont wait, the 4 super red musical skeles pound me to oblivion.
Man. You know where else the "sky is visible"? Skyfire Mountains. Someone needs to drop him there via wizard teleport.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrostoa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was there first for an hour or so before Selush showed up so no, they weren't farming greens for plat.

The first night that this happened, it was just me in the zone until he logged in. I got tired of it so I logged out.

It's a clear pattern of harassment. The first night, he could have hunted anywhere else. The second day, he could have taken either the bank guards or the lowbie palace guards, or the red palace guards in either the left or right wing of palace where my friend wasnt, or Selush could have went and killed SK Guild camp. He ignored everyting except where I wasn't and where my friend wasn't. I wasn't the only one he did this to but I am the one he continues to harass.
You’re 100% right. Do not delete your petition. If he keeps threatening you there are people with disposable accounts on green who’d be happy to return the griefing favor on him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]