Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 09-21-2022, 12:24 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Vox/Nagafen kills?

Hi everybody! I’m pretty new to the server, enjoying reliving some old haunts from 20 years ago.

I’m curious with Kunar/Velious content out, does anybody take the time to kill Lady Vox or Lord Nagafen anymore? Unfortunately the first time around I never got to experience the thrill of killing those two, but I would love to try now! Is that something I would need to find a guild for, or do pugs run those ever?

Thanks!
Old 09-21-2022, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

I would love some highly detailed descriptions of how players master these spawns to be honest.

Do small groups of friends have level 52 characters they camp out there? do guilds regularly do them? Do players solo them some how?
Old 09-21-2022, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by emranes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi everybody! I’m pretty new to the server, enjoying reliving some old haunts from 20 years ago.

I’m curious with Kunar/Velious content out, does anybody take the time to kill Lady Vox or Lord Nagafen anymore? Unfortunately the first time around I never got to experience the thrill of killing those two, but I would love to try now! Is that something I would need to find a guild for, or do pugs run those ever?

Thanks!
Vox is contested every spawn due to White scales (bard epic).

Nagafen isn't as hotly contested since they nerfed Bladestoppers and Prayers, but is still killed regularly. You typically have a bunch of twink level 52s parked at Vox buffed by level 60s ready to go, then a shit load of level 60s show up too to help clear giants, etc.

Definitely recommended the guild <Kittens Who Say Meow>. Very welcoming people, zero barrier to entry, and regularly compete for a lot of spawns. There simply aren't any PuG raids outside of the quarterly GM-picked raids during draft week.

If you want to actively participate specifically on Vox and Nagafen remember to keep your char at level 52 and start an alt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Toxigen; 09-21-2022 at 08:35 AM..
Old 09-21-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Why are you not in Kittens then? Did they kick you also?
Old 09-21-2022, 03:16 PM
Aviak

Toxigen has a fanboi. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Just will you present yours to where people will listen

Klazdaxthun